(11) - He's Jealous

(A/N) - Sorry I didn't post this imagine yesterday. Wattpad was being shitty and wouldn't let me edit any of my imagines. Ok, hope you enjoy!! Sorry this is short. I guess this is a blurb.

Tonight, Shawn and I were going to the club with Brian and some of his friends. Shawn had just got off tour, so it's really nice going out with Shawn. 

Here's what I am wearing: 

I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror. The dress fits my body perfectly. 

"BABE! ARE YOU READY?" My boyfriend, Shawn, yells from the front door. 

"YES BABY! I'M COMING" I walk over to the front door. 

He look at me, up and down. "Wow, b-babe. You look so beautiful." 

I interlock my fingers with his. "Let's go" 

- SKIP THE CAR RIDE - 

Me and Shawn arrive at the club. Brian greets us, but pulls Shawn to the TV, where a football games was playing. I make my way over to the bar, and see my best friend, who was also my e-boyfriend, waiting for his drink. I haven't seen him in ages. 

I tap him on his shoulder. "Hey Liam!"

"Y/N? I haven't seen you in ages!" He pulled me in for a hug.

" I know right?" I turn over to the person behind the bar and order a beer. 

"So, what have you been up to?" He asked while I took the beer the waiter had given me.  

I told him what I had been up to, and he also told me what he had been up to. Turns out that he was still single, and moved out from his parents house. 

I ordered another beer and we just kept on talking. Once in a while, he would touch my shoulder or put his land on my thigh. It made me really uncomfortable. I looked behind me and see Shawn sitting down, staring at me with anger in his eyes. I turned around when I saw him walking over. He touches my shoulder.

"Uh, Liam. This is my boyfriend Shawn."  I introduce him. 

"Hey Shawn. I'm Y/N's bestfriend." Liam introduces himself. Shawn's eyes softened when he said bestfriend. "But, we also dated for a year." 

"Cool, cool" Shawn said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away. 

"What the hell Shawn?" 

"Why are you talking to your ex-boyfriend. He's clearly still into you."  Anger was written all over his face.

"He's my bestfriend. I can talk to him all I want. I haven't seen him in ages." 

"Well, what about all the touching? Your shoulder and your fucking thigh" 

"I felt uncomfortable, and I don't have feelings for him!"

"Did you see the way he looks at you?!"  

"HE'S THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME!

"He was fucking staring at your chest!" 

Suddenly, it all hit me. He was jealous. "Babe, are you jealous?"

"No I-"

"Cause your really hot when your jealous." 

"Ok, maybe I am." 

"Shawn, he's my ex for a reason, and why the fuck would I leave you? 

"I don't know. Maybe cause you love me."  He had a smug grin on his face. 

"Maybe" I blushed. 

His song, "If I Can't Have You" started blasting through the speakers. His grin was still plastered across his face. 

"Let's go dance" He pulled me through the dance floor and grabbed my waist. 

"Your mine, only mine" He said.

"Yours" 

(A/N) - I might rewrite this in the future. By the way, REQUEST ARE OPEN! Please comment or DM me your request and I will write it right away for you!