(9) - Smoking and Drinking!!

_TRIGGER WARNING_ 

_SMOKING AND DRINKING_

(A/N) - Don't drink or smoke! It is bad for you! Don't make this imagine inspire you. This is just for imagining purposes. So, don't go @ me!                                                                             

Y/N POV

Ever since I turned 19, the legal age in Toronto, I tried drinking wine and smoking. At first, I didn't like it at all. But, when I was stressed, I did it again. As time went by, I started to get used to the feeling of it, and I even started to like it. Now that I'm 21, I'm not really proud to say that I'm addicted to both smoking and drinking. I haven't told anyone yet. Not even my parents. Not even my boyfriend, Shawn. We live in the same condo, so, I'm pretty surprised. When I heard the snores escape from Shawn's mouth, I free myself from his strong grip. I make my way down stairs to the kitchen. I had a cabinet where I kept my secret stash. Wine, beer, whiskey, cigarettes, and a lot more. I grab a bottle of strawberry wine, my favorite, and a box of cigarettes. I open up the balcony door, and sit on one of the chairs with my wine and cigarettes on a coffee table. The view of Toronto at night is gorgeous. All the lights, and the cars passing by. It was so peaceful. I pop open the bottle of wine and drink it straight from the bottle. It's not like I'm sharing with anyone else. I grab a lighter and light my cigarette. I think about every single thing I did. Every single moment, thought and feeling. 

SHAWN'S POV

It was about 2:30 AM when I woke up to Y/N not being in my arms. The bathroom door was open. I get up from the bed and start looking around for her. She has to be sleepwalking. Once I got downstairs, the smell of smoke enters my nose. I go to the kitchen, and see an open cabinet with alcohol and cigarettes. I walk over to the balcony. I couldn't believe my eyes. Y/N was smoking and drinking. She had 5 cigarettes left in the box, and already drinking her 2nd bottle of wine. 

"Y/N"  I say as my hand goes to cover my mouth. 

"Heyy"  She she comes over to me. 

"Y/N, your drunk"  

" Hey, you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"I'm already your boyfriend"  I frown at her behavior. 

"Well, I'm a lucky girl."  She traces my abs with her finger. 

"Come on babe"  I carry her, bridal style. "We will talk about this in the morning." 

I place her on the bed, and lay down next to her. 

Y/N POV

I woke up in the morning with a pounding headache. I must of gotten drunk last night. I turn to see Shawn peacefully sleeping. I try to sit up, but Shawn grabs me before I could. 

"Morning Babe" I say. 

"Morning, so, what happened last night?"

My face got red hot. "What do you mean?" 

"Drinking, smoking!" He sat up. 

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Last night, I saw everything, Y/N. Your secret stash, and you were so drunk last night."

You put your face in your hands and start crying. 

"Babe, sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I got mad at you."

"No, Shawn. It's not you. It's me. Ever since I was 19, I started drinking and smoking. And once I drank or smoked, it made me feel way better." 

Shawn stayed silent. 

"I'm so sorry to dump this all on your at 8 am in the morning."

Shawn took your hands.

"Don't worry babe, I will help you."

(A/N) - DO NOT DRINK OR SMOKE!