(3) - Twitter Hate During Concert *Part 2*

(SHAWN'S POV)

Molly started shaking her arms vigorously. I thought she was enjoying the concert. But when I looked next to her, y/n was nowhere.

"She must be in the bathroom"  I thought. 

After the concert ended, I made my way to the dressing room. Y/n said that she would meet me there after the concert. The only person that was in the dressing room was Molly. 

"Where is y/n?"  I asked her.  

She handed me a cracked iPhone. It was y/n's. 

"Where is y/n?"  I asked her again, but with a more anxious tone while running my fingers through my brown curls.

"Woah! Calm down Shawn!"  she placed her hand on my chest. Molly continued " I don't know what happened. But, during the concert, she threw her phone across room and  ran out the room crying" 

I took a deep breath and open up her phone. Molly looked at me like I was crazy. 

"She needs this"  I told her.

I punch in her pass code. Twitter was still open. 

"Not this again"  I mutter. 

I look at all the tweets that she had read, and I had tears forming in my eyes. 

"We need to find her" I said to Molly. 

"Knowing her since kindergarten, she must be in the bathroom stall crying. She hates it when she needs to cry in public." Molly informed me. 

"That does sound like her." I said with a slight smile.  

We both ran to the ladies room. I stopped at the door. 

"Molly. Just check if anyone is in there. Then you will make sure no one comes into the bathroom while I'm talking to her"  I told Molly my plan. She nodded and went into the bathroom. 

I anxiously waited for outside, tapping my foot every second. Just as I was starting to get impatient, Molly came out the bathroom.

"She's the only one in there"

I took a deep breath to show that I was relived. I slowly enter the girl's bathroom. All of the stalls were open, expect the last one. I walked over to the stall and knocked on the door. 

"Babe?"  I was hoping it was her. 

"Go away Shawn!"

"What happened?"

"It's nothing you need to know"

"Come out here and talk to me." 

"No"

"Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee"  I whined.

"Shawn, stop being a kid. I don't wanna come out. So, deal with it bitch"

The tone of her voice made it seem she was broken, like she wanted to give up.

"I can't believe your making me do this" I told her.

"If your gonna come under the stall, just saying, I have my pants down." 

"It's not like I haven't seen that before"  I smirked while crawling under the stall.  The stall was small, but just the perfect size that the both of us would fit in there.

"Why did you come in?" She said with a frown while putting her pants on. 

"Don't let the tweets get to you"  I hugged her.  "We both know that's not true and  that's all  that matters babe" 

"Sorry baby. Sometimes, those tweets are a little too much"  she smiled at me.

" Of course you use a pun. But, at least your happy. "  I kissed her. 

                                                     -THE NEXT DAY-

I got up on stage to do my last show of the tour.  Y/n and Molly were standing in the front row. I looked down at them and y/n was already on her phone about to open twitter. I bent down and took the phone.

"Enjoy the show princess"  I put the phone in my pocket and peck her on the lips. 

(A/N) - Oh shit this is so sweet.