(21) - Online School

(A/N) - I just started school and I already have like 1000 ideas!

I wake up to my alarm ringing, really loudly. I remove Shawn's arms, which were tightly around my waist, and grab my phone to stop the loud ringing. School was starting today, but from home. I had to log onto a zoom meeting for class. Shawn, on the other hand, he was a really successful pop star, and didn't need to go to college. I was in one of Shawn's iHeartRadio hoodies and my hair pulled in a messy bun. It was 7:30 AM, and I only had 30 minutes to eat breakfast and make myself look somewhat presentable. I scramble out of bed, and grab a random t-shirt and some sweats. No one saw the lower half of my body, and I was really grateful for that. I sit down at my vanity and let my hair fall down. I run my finger's through my wavy, y/h/c hair.

y/h/c = your hair color

I put on some light make-up, to make it look like I hadn't just woken up. I glance at the clock.

"Shit" I muttered while I realized I had only 5 minutes to eat. I quickly run out of the room and into the kitchen. I open up the freezer, take out a frozen waffles, and popped them into the toaster. I turn on the coffee maker and ran to my room. I grabbed a binder and a pencil for class. By the time I was back, the waffles and coffee were ready. I take some huge bites of the waffle, and finish it in seconds. I walk over to the fridge and whipped out the creamer and added that into my coffee, along with sugar and ice. I sit on a stool by the kitchen island and quickly type in my password on my laptop. I log onto zoom. I see all of my classmates. The teacher hasn't arrived yet. I sip my coffee and get ready for my lecture.

(A/N) - I'm not in college, I'm only a 8th grader, so if this isn't how college goes, I'm so sorry.

Before I know it, my professor comes online.

"Hello Y/N" My teacher greets everyone.

"Hey!" I answer back. The teacher starts the lecture. I start taking notes and drink my coffee. About half way into the lecture, I turn to my side to see a shirtless Shawn, with sweats on, his brown messy curls are all over the place. He slowly walks over to me, wraps his arms around me and starts kissing down my jaw.

"Shawn" I whisper. "I'm on a zoom." His head goes up and looks at my laptop. His face turns red as he realizes what's going on.

"Hey everyone" Shawn nervously speaks to the class while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Is that Shawn Mendes?" my teacher asks, while my classmates had their month wide open.

"Yeah." I smile at everyone's reactions.

"I'm going to put on a shirt, then I'll be back." he whispered into my ear, and before I knew it, he was running into our shared bedroom.

"Shawn Mendes is your boyfriend?!" a random classmate asks. I look at everyone, and all of them had their phones up and recording. I wasn't used to this much attention at school.

"Yeah" I say. As I finished my sentence, Shawn comes running back over to me. He grabs a stool and puts it next to mine.

"Heyyyyy" He says to the class.

"We're kind of in the middle of a lecture" I informed Shawn.

"Well actually, I was just about finished with the lecture, so, Shawn you can talk if you want to" the teacher said, looking pretty interested about talking with Shawn. I raise my eyebrows and Shawn smirks at me.

"Well, I would love to" he said, his arm sneaking around my shoulder and pulling me closer.

——————————————————————————

(A/N) - This sucks.