TAGGED #2

Hey! So, I got tagged by Harm18Rma

Here's what I chose: 

1. Guitar

2. hands

3. soft

4. shoulder

5. legs

6. placing

7. Frank ;)

8. 3

9. shirt

10. abs 

11. dominate 

12. awesome

Here's how it reads:

I glance up from my book, becoming engulfed by appearance of the guitar Shawn had given me when he asked me to be his girlfriend. 

Every time I saw it, all I could imagine was his hands on my skin. His adorable hands almost always came to my mind. 

"Are you still reading that stupid book?" I heard his husky voice from behind me. 

Shawn had been sleeping for the past hour, so I decided by pass time with some reading. 

"Are you still taking that stupid nap?" I mocked his voice. "How would I sleep when there's such a gorgeous girl in my room?" He smile that soft  smile he gave when he was being all cute. 

I climed on to his bed and rested my head against his shoulder.  I could feel him staring at me even though I was looking away. 

I knew it because ever time he did this, a feeling of euphoria vibrated down my legs. He placed his hand on my waist and I shivered at his touch. 

"It's so cute when you do that," I sat up and just looked at his begging expression before placing myself on to his lap. 

I kissed down his neck and he whimpered when I reached his frank. 

I shot my eyes up at him. "Whatever you do, don't stop now. I have been waiting 3 years for this," He ripped off his shirt revealing his abs. 

The look in his eyes changed from innocence to dominate. My once simple intentions grew more intense by the second. 

What awesome mess was I getting myself into?

Now, my tags:

#1:  ----paradise----

#2: xBookLover02

#3 mcamendes