(36) - "I'm here for your birthday!"

Here is a mini imagine for my girl Maisey! Happy Birthday! @mcamendes 

MAISEY'S POV

I woke up feeling a little bit down. 

No girl should feel down on her birthday. 

Reason?

My boyfriend, Shawn, is a singer and 2 days ago, he released a Netflix documentary and released a concert movie last night! 

Your probably asking why I'm down because of that, it's such a good thing. 

I'm not down because of that, I'm actually so proud! He's worked so hard on this documentary. 

Because of that, he is required to be in LA instead of being with me in Toronto. 

Here I am sitting on a couch in Shawn's condo, rewatching the Live In Concert. I already rewatched the documentary a few hours ago. 

Brian said he's going to drop off lunch and a birthday gift for me, I was waiting for that. 

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. A huge smile forms as I read the name.

It was Shawn on FaceTime. 

"Happy birthday baby!"  Shawn exclaims. 

"Thank you!"  

"How's your day doing birthday girl?" Shawn smiles. 

"It's going pretty good." I lied, trying to hold back the tears. 

It was pretty hard. I was already missing Shawn so much, and plus it was my birthday, so that makes me miss him even more. He face fell as soon as he saw my expression. But before he could say anything, I spoke up. 

"So, where are you going?"  I say, noticing that he was in a car.  

Shawn looks around nervously before answering. "We are heading out to lunch."  

"That's cool."  I look down. I hear some talking going on, before Shawn says he has to go. 

"Bye, I love you babe."  I blow him a kiss before the FaceTime ends. 

I bring my attention back to the documentary. I watch Shawn entire the exact same condo I was currently in. A few things have changed since I moved in, like there's more food and shit like that. 

The door bell rings, and I saunter over to the door, expecting Brian to be behind it. My jaw drops as I open the door. 

I start crying as I run into Shawn's arms. 

"Aw baby, please don't cry." Shawn coos as I cry into the crook of his neck.

"What are you doing here?" I wipe some of my tears.

"I'm here for your birthday! Surprise!"  Shawn chuckles, running his fingers through my hair before bending down to close the gap between our lips.