(24) - He's Back

This imagine is for one of my friends mcamendes  I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for being amazing. xx

-Maisey's POV-

It's been 6 months. 6 months I haven't seen my boyfriend. He's been on tour and today was the day I would see him again. Of course we have seen each other through a screen, but we haven't seen each other in person. We would FaceTime, but I would always end up crying because I had missed him so him. I knew Shawn would cry too, but he would always try to stay strong for me. There were times were times where he couldn't take it anymore and just burst into tears. Before he went, he gave me one of his favorite hoodies, he even sprayed it with his cologne so it smells like him. Butterflies enter my stomach as the thought of him coming back sinks in. I find my phone under my pillow and checked the time. 

3:00 AM

Shawn will be at airport in 3 hours. I quickly scramble out of bed and run over to my closet. I want to look good for him. I quickly grab a cropped-hoodie, and some black leggings. Before I put them on, I turn to my Alexa.

"Alexa, play Maisey's Shawn's coming back playlist."  (A/N) - awwwwwww, i wish i had shawn's coming back playlist. because that would mean i know shawn, personally as a friend or something, and he would be coming back. whatever, i'll stop talking now. 

The first song that came on was "If I Can't Have You" I slip out of Shawn's t-shirt and into the outfit. I sang along with the song while I walked over to my vanity. I put on some simple make-up. Once I'm done, I walk on over to the kitchen. I decided I wanted to surprise Shawn with some of my homemade muffins. I hum along with his song "Strings"  while I stir the batter. 

"Darling I want all the strings attached. I love it when you look at me like that." I sing as I pour in a whole lot of chocolate chips. I know he loves them. I pour them into the muffin pans and put them in the oven. 30 minutes later, the oven's timer goes off and the muffins are ready. I take the muffins out and put them all onto a plate. It was officially 5:00 AM and time for me to go to the airport. I put on some sneakers and grab Shawn's range rover keys. He said that I could drive the car to the airport, but he would drive it on the way back home. That kid and his car. The airport was 30 minutes away, so it wasn't that far. I turn on the radio, and start singing along with whatever song was playing. (A/N) - srsly the radio needs to play more Shawn Mendes. 

I arrive at the airport. I quickly park the car and rush into the airport. I go into Shawn's terminal. 

"Flight 123 from Mexico has arrived in Terminal B."  I quickly look by the doors. People start pouring out. I hold my breath when I see Andrew, Shawn's manager come out. And there he was. There he was. The tall, tattooed Canadian boy, who is know as Shawn. Tears start to fall down my cheeks as I spot him. He was wearing a blue hoodie, with sweatpants, sunglasses, and his AirPods in. He scans the crowd of being hoping for a familiar face. 

"Maisey!" He yells. As soon as his eyes meet mine, he drops his luggage and starts running over to me. I do the same. As soon as our bodies touch, he lifts me up and spins me around. In the middle of the "spinning session" I lean in and connect our lips. He tries to add tongue into the kiss, but I didn't let him. But after I lost, I let it enter. 

"STOP WITH THE FUCKING PDA!" Brian yells. Shawn pulls out, puts me down and smirks. 

"Shut the fuck up Brian." Shawn says. Tears where still streaming down my face. 

"Baby, please down cry." He coos as his tattooed hand wipes away some of my tears, and pulls me into his chest. 

"It's just I haven't seen you in months. I've missed you so much. I missed sleeping with you. Every night, I hate turning around to see that your not in bed. I missed your kisses, and you helping me with dinner. Well, I'm making the dinner and you messing around." I laugh. I look up at him and he was also crying. 

"Aww, baby."  I said, my two arms sneaking around his waist. 

"I've missed you so much. I'm just so fucking happy that I'm back and I'm with you now. We are together. In-person." He smiled. I just smiled up back at him. I feel his hand coming near mine. Suddenly, he took the car keys from my hand. 

"Let's go."  He said, interlocking our fingers together. As we walk, Shawn turns his head back and smiles at Andrew helping him with his suitcases. 

"Thanks man!" Shawn yells earning a "no problem" from Andrew. 

"Just wait til we get home." Shawn whispers in my ear seductively, sending me chills.

(A/N) - This wasn't as emotional as I wanted it to be. I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for the request Maisey!