(19) - School Supply Shopping

(A/N) - My school is starting in a week, so if I don't update a lot, that's why. But, I will make sure to updates at least once a week. I'm sure school will inspire a lot of imagines. 

Shawn pulls into the parking lot of Target. I put on a blue mask and get out of the car. I open the backseat door, and see my 2 kids, Amelia and Nick. Amelia was going into 1st grade, and Nick was going into 3rd. I put a mask on Amelia, and then Nick. After that, I help them both out of the car. My husband, Shawn also puts a mask on. Even though COVID was still going around, schools were re-opening and we needed to get some supplies.

While we were walking to the doors of Target, Shawn whispered "I hate these fucking mask. I can't kiss you anymore." 

"Shawn, the kids are right here." I hissed at him.

"It's Ok Mommy. I've heard daddy say that many times."  Amelia said. I look up at Shawn and his face was red as a tomato. I playfully slap his arm. The doors to the building open, and we walked inside.  

I look up at Shawn. "Babe, you take Nick and I'll take Amelia." 

Shawn looked down at Nick. "Looks like its me and you buddy." 

 I also look down at Amelia. "Let's go hunny."  I grab her hand and a cart. We walk to the section they were selling school supplies.

"Ok Amelia. The list says you need  2 folders, a notebook, crayons, colored pencil, markers, scissors, and some other supplies."  

Amelia's eyes quickly land on a glittery pink folder. She picks it up and shows it to me.

"Can I have this Mommy?" She says with puppy eyes. 

"Sure honey" I laugh at her actions. She places the folder carefully into the cart. We grab a few more school supplies. I look to my left and see Shawn pass us. He blows me a kiss, and I blow one back. A few minutes later, Shawn comes running to me.

"Hey Babe." 

"Y/N! Help me hide! I don't want Nick to find me." Shawn hid behind you. 

"Shawn."  You laughed. "Your supposed to be shopping, and it's not safe for him to run around the entire store alone." As you finished your sentence, Nick came running. 

"Party Pooper"  Shawn muttered. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction. 

Amelia and I got a few more items. I dug through my purse to find my phone to call Shawn.

"Hey baby." Shawn's voice rang through my ears.

"We are done shopping, how about you guys." 

"Yeah, we're done. Where are you guys?" 

"We are by the Starbucks." 

"Ok" Then he hung up. A few minutes later, I spot a tall man, with messy brown curls. Shawn. 

"Hi." He said dragging the i  out before kissing the top of my head. We proceeded to checkout. We payed. I kept on looking at the Starbucks since I was in need of coffee. Shawn must of noticed. 

"You want coffee babe?" He said like he was reading my mind.

"Yes. We can get the kids cake-pops. And you can get your coffee too."

"Sure."  He said as I grabbed Nick and Amelia's hand.

"I'll go order. You stay here with him" I said. Shawn nodded as I walked away. 

I ordered Shawn and I's coffee and 2 cake-pops. The barista gave them to me quickly. I walked on over to where Shawn and my kids were standing. I gave everyone their orders.

"Yummm Mommy! This is so good!!" Amelia moaned while eating the cake-pop.

"I know right!"  Nick adds. We all walk back to the car. After all the bags were loaded into the car, we all sat back down. Shawn took off his mask and smiled at me brightly. He leaned in kissed me. After he pulled out he said:

"Oh, I've missed kissing you."

"Shawn it was only 1 hour." I giggle. (ew giggle) 

"I know right? It was so long!"  Shawn leaned in again.

"MOMMY! DADDY! THAT'S GROSS."  Nick crossed his arms. 

(A/N) - Sorry that was a shitty story.