(34) - Trick Or Treat

**TRIGGER WARNING//CHAINSAW AND CLOWNS**

"Aren't we too old to be trick or treating?" I said as I smear makeup over his face. 

"No one is too old to be trick or treating." He states. My boyfriend, Shawn, and I were getting ready to go trick or treating.

Here are our costumes:

"Done."  I said as I picked up the mirror to show him. 

"Damn, you have skills." He said. He stands up, and leans in for a kiss. But, I stop him before he could.

"The makeup will get smeared."  I said, as he lets out a deep breath. 

"I thought-" He gets cut off my a loud ringing. 

"I gotta take this." He tells me before running off to the bathroom. The doorbell rings and I run over. 

"Hey Aaliyah!" I hug her as she walks in. She has brought a couple of friends. 

"Hi Y/N!" She greets back. 

"Are you sure you don't wanna go trick or treating tonight?" I asked her. I had invited her to stay over at Shawn and I's condo while we were out trick or treating so she can hand out candy. 

"We'll be fine. We're probably going watch a horror movie." She said as I run into the kitchen. I had already made some Halloween snacks for the girls to enjoy. I carefully walk into the living room, balancing some food and drinks on a tray. 

"You didn't need to." Aaliyah said, watching me place the tray onto the coffee table. Then, Shawn walks into the room and Aaliyah burst out laughing.

"You look like a clown." Aaliyah laughed even harder, her friends joining in. 

"That's the goal."  He says, crossing his arms. 

"Oh! Let me go get the bowl of candy." I rush off over to the kitchen.

As I was emptying the second bag of candy into the bowl, I hear yelling coming from the living room. 

"YOUR THE 17 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO'S NOT GOING OUT ON HALLOWEEN."  I hear a voice that sounds like Shawn's. 

"YOUR THE 22 YEAR OLD MAN WHO'S DRESSED UP AS A CLOWN AND IS GOING OUT TO TRICK OR TREAT." Aaliyah's voice yells. 

I ignore the yelling and continued pouring the small bags of candy into the bowl. When I was on the last bag, the yelling gets louder.

"FUCK OFF!" I hear Shawn yell before stepping in the kitchen. 

"What happened?" I asked him.

"She was laughing at me for going trick or treating!" Shawn whines, taking a candy from the bowl.