(14) - Stealing His Hoodies

It was a normal night, me and Shawn cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. I had a mug full of hot chocolate in my hands and Shawn was holding the bowl full of popcorn. Shawn had a cup of tea, but was placed on the coffee table. I watched Shawn slowly put some popcorn into his mouth. He quickly turned around at looked at me.

"What are you looking at?" He smirked

"Nothing." I blushed. I quickly place my hot chocolate on the table and snatch the popcorn bowl from him. 

"What was that for?"

"I'm hungry. And your eating all the popcorn."  I say as I turn my head back to the TV and put some popcorn into my mouth. He quickly takes my mug from the coffee table and drinks it. I stare at him. 

"I'm thirsty. And your drinking all the hot chocolate."  He mocks me. I playfully punch him on the shoulder. I place the popcorn on my lap and take the mug from his hand. Our attention was back on the movie. After a few minutes, I suddenly think of the hoodie Shawn was wearing the other day. I fell in love with it right when I saw him wear it. Right now was the perfect time to steal it. 

"Hey Babe, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I tapped his shoulder. 

"Yeah, yeah" He said, his eyes fixed on the movie. 

I quickly get up and walk towards the bedroom. I open the sliding door to his closet and right away, I spot the hoodie. It was a maroon hoodie with "Mendes" on the back. I quickly take it out of the closet and slip it on. Suddenly, I was thrown on the bed and Shawn was hovering over me. 

"Hahahaha! I caught you!" He sang. 

I was silent but also smiling. I could hear the TV playing in the background. 

"You left the movie on." 

"Oh shit" He ran out of the room. 

I quickly ran into the closet and hid there. I wasn't scared of Shawn, acting like 8-year olds was apart of our relationship. I could hear Shawn come in the room and say:

"Hmmm...I wonder were Y/N is?" 

He quickly opened the closet door and pulled me out, and threw me on the bed again. 

"You know, I should punish you for stealing my new hoodie" He said. 

"What are you going to do?" I said slightly nervous. 

He started ticking me in all my ticklish spots.

"Shaawn! StoP!" I manged to get out in between my laughs. 

He still was continuing to tickle me.

"SHAWN!" I laughed. I fell off the bed

"Y/N!" He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me up so now I was standing. 

"I'm so sorry!" He smiled, then hugged me. 

"It's ok!" I laughed. 

"You can keep the hoodie by the way." 

"Thanks Babe" I kissed him. We both walked back to the living room. Shawn sat down on the couch, motioning me to sit on his lap. I did so, and we both continued to watch the movie.

"You know, you can wear my hoodies whenever you want."

I smile.

"Just please don't steal all of them!" 

(A/N) - Wow. I'm pretty proud of this imagine. I changed the cover of the book. Do you guys like it?