(8) - Play His Guitar

You sit on your bed looking at your boyfriend, Shawn's guitar. He has a bunch of them, but that one is the one he uses the most. He plays you your favorite song of his before going to bed, Never Be Alone. You watch him play the cords on the guitar for such a long time, you think you have memorized them all. 

"I guess I should give it a try."  You mumble to yourself. 

You get up from your shared bed and grab the guitar and sit on the bed, your back facing the door. You play the first cord.

"Hey. This is easy."  you say to yourself.

"I promise that one day, I'll be around, I'll keep you safe, I'll keep you sound. Right now it's pretty crazy and I don't know how to stop or slow it down."

"Hey, I know there are some thing we need to talk about. And i can't stay, just let me hold for a little longer now."

"Take a piece of my heart and make it all your own. So when we are apart, you'll never be alone, you'll never be alone-"  Something interrupted you. 

You turn around to see a 6'2 dark figure in the doorway. You smile when you realize it's Shawn. 

"Why'd you stop?"  He walked over to you and planted a kiss on your forehead. 

"Cause I saw you"  You brought him into a hug, them kissed him.

"I didn't know you played guitar."

"Well, I maybe memorized the chords to this song because you sing it to me every night. So, I don't really play guitar."

"Hey, start playing." He said "I wanna sing with you." 

"No, I think I'm done for today."  You say while putting the guitar to the side.

Shawn crossed his arms and stuck out his lower lip. "Pleeaaassseeee Babe!"  He grabbed the guitar and shoved it in your hands.

You rolled you eyes playfully. "Fine, but don't get mad if it sucks." 

"YAY!"  He jumped up and down before sitting on the bed. "Start playing!!" 

You play the cord and he starts singing. "You'll never be alone."

You start singing with me "When you miss me, close your eyes. I may be far, but never gone."

"Just when you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars."

Once you and Shawn finish the song, you give him a passionate kiss. 

"We need to do that more"  Shawn says

"Sure, but I'm not playing guitar next time."  you put your hands in front of you showing the calluses. 

(A/N) - Sorry this one is short! My writing is really bad, but the more I practice each day, I will get better. So, the most recent ones will be better. I will be editing my old ones once I get a good amount of reads.