24. The pen

A/N :

Hey  awesome people !
I miss Daniel but.. nevermind...I hope you like this new chapter !
Enjoy ! x

_________________________

~ Emma p.o.v ~

Its been a week since my son left to his camp and  my niece seems a little bit down.

Marie , may I come inside ? “ I asked her while I standing outside her door.

Oh Aunt. Yes you may. Sorry it kinda messy. I try to search for something..but I think I've already lost it “ she said to me as she tidy up the shelves.

“ erm.. what are you searching for ? need my help ? “ I asked her.

“ oh..nevermind. it just a stupid pen. Aha.. “ she said as she sit beside me on her bed.

“ if it stupid , you wont be looking for it honey.. what kind of pen is that ? “ I asked her as I go to her desk.

“ aha.. it just a pen where I always draw and sketched things on my skin..you know..like tattoo..I think Daniel hide it somewhere since I always mocking his tattoo “ she said as she started chuckle.

Urm..she miss him.

“ so Marie , what is your plan for this summer holiday ? “ I asked her.

“ not really sure. Probably just sitting here at home or.. trying to find some job..aha.. I dont know..maybe both ? aha ” she said.

“ Honey, why dont you just hang out with the girls ?  do all the girls stuff ? aha “ I need to help her get through this ‘missing Dan’ phase.

“ well, I'd love to .. but Ari is going to spend her summer with her family in Spain while Vicky and Danielle decided to go to LA ..probably spying some Hollywood artist. Aha .. they asked me to join them..but no.. it sounds really creepy you know..aha“ she said as she start gigling.

“ and..you dont want to go home ? America ? to meet your parents ? or perhaps stay with Julie? “ I asked her. Just curious.

“ urm..about that..I'm not really sure. I mean.. Julie always call me and asked me to go back to America..but..I guess ..I'm not ready yet. “ she said to me as she face the foor.

“ Marie dear , your sister is going to have her wedding  on the end of this year..I think she kinda need you at her side and help her decide the right choices for the wedding. I mean..your mom, Rose help me with my wedding and I help hers too. Thats what siblings do you know. “ I said to her as I rubbed her back.

but Aunt Emma , I'm not ready to face them. I mean..I ran away for years now. I dont want them to talk and decided what they want for my life.. I mean..this is my life. My decision. My choice. My mistakes..and I just..cant.. “ she said as I can see tears running down her face now.

“ honey...you don't have to defend or explain your decisions to anyone. It's your life. Live it without apologies...I mean.. being a teenager and figuring out who you are is hard enough without someone attacking you..I totally get it! I once a teenager too you know..” I said as I continue..

“ but, they are your family. Eventually they are going to forgive you. I know my sister. She always seem to be mad , angry but.. she is fragile in the inside. She loves you. She always call me every single day just to know what are you doing the whole day. She cares you know. She might seems to not care at all.. but she do care.. a lot “ I said and she start sobbing.

“ I ..I know.. I miss them so much but..I ... “ she cant continue her words as I hugged her..really tight.

“ go ahead and call your parents. “ I gives her my warm smile and.. hand over my phone to her.

She take the phone and looked at me. I rubbed her back just to give her courage.

“ urm..hello ? mom.. its me..Jenny.. yeah..sure..I'm fine. How about you ? great.. hows dad ? oh..Julie ? really ? I'd love to go back America.. yeah..I'll try..miss you too..and.. “ she keeps talking on the phone..

I can see she smiling now.

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

Aunt Emma makes me called my mom. I miss her SO MUCH ! After 10 minutes the phone call finally end.

so ? “ she asked me as she rose her eyebrows .

“ I think.. I want to go back to America..but..I didnt give her the exact date.. let see what happpen next..aha “ I  said as I hugged her.

“thanks Aunt for being the best Aunty ever!!! “ I said as she grab me into her arm.

“ no problem dear.. I always treat you like my own daughter you know..and..ehh wait. Where are the boys ? I havent seen them for a while. “ she asked me as she look at Luke's house from the window.

“ oh. They just too busy with their upcoming summer tour in UK and I didnt want to disrupt them.. “ I said as I pulled out my phone and..tweet something on twitter.

“ hey dont be silly dear, you wont disrupt them at all. “ Aunt Emma said as she get up and continue..

“ urm..honey? do you want to help me with bake some cupcakes ? “ She asked me as she rose her eyebrows.

cupcakes ? yeah! sure ! “ I said as I follow her to the kitchen.

~ Calum p.o.v ~

We just finish with our rehearsal and we're on our way to back home..and suddenly..

FCK! “ Luke said as he looked at his phone.

hey , dont you fcking swear Lucas ! “ Ashton said as he hit the back of Luke's head.

“ whats wrong baby ? “ Micheal said as he leaning on Luke.. (muke..lol )

“ Jenny  ..... “ Luke said as he show us his phone..

It was Jenny's tweet.

@jenMxC :                

America ! cant wait to see you again this summer ! x

SHIT! Is she going to America without telling us ? “ Micheal asked as he punch my arm.

“ hey chill. She probably miss her family and.. going there for a while. “ Ashton said as he looked at Mikey.

“ yeah.. maybe for a while..maybe she tell us when she meet us later ..” I said as I flashes my genuine smile.

“ sure..maybe “ Luke said as he keep scrolling.

I just cant wait to meet Jenny and asked her about it..

____________________

A/N :

So ? I guess Jenny is going back to America soon.Is this the end on this story ? who know. Ahaa...
while I was in my driving class , I've met a boy who looks so much like Luke Hemmings ! OMG!
but with a black hair, black eyes and tan skin ! my friends say he is a troublemaker in his school..but Idc ..I just keep fangirling ! asdfghjkl! Lol

Thanks for reading this ! Love ya,