2. DAMN shes something different !

A/N :

Hi there ! thanks for those who reading this. you dont know how much it mean to me :)
well, if you still cant imagine what Jenny looked like.. you can take a look at the photo in media column.

okay , now you can continue reading this .. ;)

it kinda long I guess

__________________________________

~ Michael p.o.v ~

After the interview end we make our way to the next interview. Woah . what a busy day today.

Then Ashton being like ..

haha , Jenny just texted me . she so fckin pissed off when we talked about her in public. Well , she kinda hate the damn media right “ he start giggling and taping on his phone .

fck ! wait ? what ? did she just watched one of our damn interview ? I mean .. she hates the media right ? lol. Shes getting better with our things “ Calum cant stop laughing like a silly seal.

well , I hope shes get used to it since she is one of the reasons we keep continue this job “ I'm trying to be mature here.

Haha . how come she hates the media ? I mean most of girls love to be known in public right ? “ Luke makin his weird face again.

“  shut the fck up. We all know shes different from other girls. Thats why we love her. Dont we ? “ now Ashton finally said something makin sense.

I still remember the first time I met Jenny. It about almost 3 years ago. When she moved here.

# flashback start #

It started on a weekend in May , I was looking for attention, needed intervention when Luke asked me to come over his house..'cause we have a new song to try out ..

then I felt somebody looking at me with a powder white complexion..feeling the connection. DAMN! the way she looked was so ridiculous! every single step had me waiting for the next...before I knew it , it was serious..

Hello ! do you lived somewhere here ? “  she greeted me after throwing  all the garbage bags.

Oh , not really. I'm on my way to my friend's house “ I tried to look less awkward. But.. then I realized..

wait a sec , what are you ? you're not from here . what kind of accent is that ? woah! This is really so awesome ! “ now my awkwardness is totally gone. This chick is SO FCKIN HOT !

aha . you're funny. I'm a human being actually . Just moved in yesterday ..from America . now I lived here with my aunty and my uncle . still trying to get a new friend. But hey , you're the first stranger  I meet here in Australia so , we're friends ? “ that accent totally gets me interest more .

well , you seems cool and that hair is so smookin hot ! aha. Okay we're friends now . erm.. I'm Michael .. and you are .. ? “ Then she laugh. Oh DAMN. Shes beautiful.

" haha , okay Michael . you can call me Jenny . and.. you got an awesome hair too ! did you just dye all of them red ? " now she playing with my hair.. oh this girl !

 " hell yeah! and how about you ? what a fckin colorful hair you've got. did you just dye all color on your hair or what ? " now I'm the one whos playing with her hair. ahaks! it smells so nice !

" no no nope! I dont dye my hair you silly , it is a HUGE commitment you know . so I just put some of colorful hair extension okay ? if you look at this carefully you can see the clip right inside.. this side " she make me touch her hair again! now my head going to be EXPLODED !