40. Summer Love

A/N :

Hello music lovers !
Enjoy !
________________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

I packed my things into the luggage..and try so hard not to cry..I mean..

“ Its only America..its not like I moved to another planet..stop being a baby Jenny..” I talked to myself as I wipe the tears with my sleeves.

But then I heard footsteps coming over towards me..

“ what the...aha..what are you guys up to ? “ I said as I try to control my sobbing.

“ hush Jen..we're going to sing you a song..but not our original song since..” Michael said as he turned to Calum.

“ sorry..we didnt have much time to write our own..but..I hope you like it..” Calum said.

“ and..sing along with us.. if you want too“ Luke said as he gives me his warm-smile.

“ the drummer is going to play the guitar so... I really hope you'll like it..aha..” Ashton said as he picked up the guitar.

I just chuckles as they play the intro music..it is..Summer love by One Direction..

Ashton start the first part..
Can't believe you're packing your bags..trying so hard not to cry
Had the best time and now its the worst time..but we have to say goodbye

Then Luke continue..
Don't promise that you're gonna write..don't promise that you'll call
Just promise that you won't forget we had it all

And the boys just sing the chorus in perfect harmony..
Cause you were mine for the Summer..now we know its nearly over
Feels like snow in September..but I always will remember
You were my Summer love..you always will be my Summer love

Michael sings the next part..                                                     
Wish that we could be alone now..if we could find some place to hide
Make the last time just like the first time..push a button and rewind

then Calum continue..
Don't say the word that's on your lips..don't look at me that way
Just promise you'll remember..when the sky is grey

They sings the chorus again..and make eye contact with me to sing along..
Cause you were mine for the Summer..now we know its nearly over
Feels like snow in September..but I always will remember
You were my Summer love..you always will be my Summer love

And I sing the next part..
So please don't make this any harder..we can't take this any further
And I know there's nothin that I wanna change, change

They just smiling and we're singing the last part together..
Cause you were mine for the Summer..now we know its nearly over
Feels like snow in September..but I always will remember
You were my Summer love..you always will be my Summer love
You always will be my Summer love...you will always be my Summer love

This song is beautiful..I'm about to cry as the boys hugged me and kiss my head one by one.

thanks for being the 5 seconds of our summer Jenissa Marie McCartney ! “ they shout it together.

..........................................................

And now we already in airport.

“ take a good care of yourself Jenny..please send my regards to your family in America..” Liz Hemmings said as she hugged me and kiss my head.

“ thanks..for taking care of me..and..such..aha” I said I hugged her back.

“ well Jenissa.. your aunt Emma trust me with this..and..I'll always treat you like my own daughter..” she said as she hugged me again.

And after a few minutes.. Luke come as he hugged me tightly .. with my face pressed against his chest breathing in his sweet scent as he slightly lifts me up , arms around my waist securely .

“ thanks for being the coolest yet annoying neighbour ever ! aha..” Luke said as he spinning me around , earing a melody of giggling from the both of us.

Then..its time for Ashtom warm hugged..

“ I dont want to say goodbye..so..see you later Jenissa..” Ashton said with his lips attached to my head as he wrap his arms lightly around my shoulder  and I wrap mine around his waist as I stand on his feet..leaving him the work of swaying the both of us back and forth for a few moment.

hey...my turn ! “ Michael said as I embrace him with my legs around his waist and his hands wrapped around mine..this is his unique hugged..

“I'm pretty sure that your body is going to miss mine..aha..” he said then we nuzzle our heads into each others necks making ourselves close to each other as possible.

After that Calum come for his adorable hugged with both our arms wrapped around each others shoulders .

when will I see you again ? “ Calum asked as our forehead touching because he insists on being able to see my face..they we just stay put , basking into each others warmness nuzzling our noses together while sometimes whispering things to each other.

And the airport announce something..thats my cue..then I make my way to the plane door..I turned back and take my final look at them..as I can feel that the make-up running down my face..hey tears..stop getting down..I wipe it with my sleeve as they close the plane door.

I take my deep breath.. okay America..here I come.

____________________                               

A/N :

So.. what will happen if..Jenny ..didnt return to the boys anymore ?
thanks for reading this ! Love ya ,