7. A song for you

A/N :

Hello there ! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter ! *big smiley face*

_____________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

After the shower, I checked on  my phone.

Ohh, Ashton just texted me.

Ashton :

hey babe , we're just finish wrote another new song. Hurry up ! we want you to be the first one to hear this song ! ;--)

Me :

Ok! Cant wait for that ! I'm on my wayyyyyyy x

After I hit the ‘sent’ button .. suddenly I thought of something..

# flashback start #

It was back into 2012 I mean.. a month after I knew the boys ..

*dingding*

Marie ! can you please open the door ? I'm kinda busy here “ Aunt Emma shouted from the kitchen.

yeahh, I got it ! ... oh hi there Ash ! hi Mikey ! “ as I greet them with a big smile .

Then I realized that Mikey slowly ..come closer and much closer to my face and his lips already 5 inches away from me.. and I was like ...

wait ! what are you thinking you're doing , Gordon ? “ as I grab his entire face with my palm.

“ Hi Jenny ! aha.. we wrote a song ..and it kinda about you so Mikey just trying to make a part in that song as reality . ahaha “ Ashton started  giggling while I squeezed  Michael's face.

Jenny , just let me kiss you and you probably melting for that . aha “ Michael started mumbling.

‘haha’. Never in millions years “ ...I chuckle a little bit.. and continue..

so what are you guys  doing here ? “ as I started playing with his face. It just so... smooth..?

erm.. wanna hang out with us ? we're just playing some song in Luke's garage..as usual..on youtube..so , do you want to join us ? “ Ashton asked me and smile .. woahh.. I LOVE THOSE DIMPLES !

yeah.. it sounds great. Okay , lets go ! “ as I pull away my hand from rubbing Mikey's face and he just put his hand around my shoulder.

Oh Jenny , why are you so tiny ? ahaha” as Michael grab me and hold me closer to him.

Then Ashton just burst into a big laughter .

....

As I walked into the garage.. I was just...speechless ..

WOAH ! awesome ! they've got some guitars and drums.

oh hi Jenissa , how are you ? “ Calum asked me as he gave me a quick hug.

awesome ! this whole things are awesome” I looked around the garage and getting so excited !

aha..I know right ... so welcome  to our place..you can come over here whenever you want ..so wanna hear our new song ? “ Luke asked me as he picked up his guitar.

yeah! you..kinda .. sorta the inspiration for this song.. if you dont mind .. “ Calum said as he picked up his electric guitar.

aww.. you guys wrote a song about me ? COOL ! “ I'm getting real excited here.