11. The sleepover

A/N :

Hello ! in this chapter we're going to have a deep conversation about boys feeling. ehh?

Lol ..I dont know , I'm not a guy so.. I just making this up and get a little bit from tumblr  ;---)

Enjoy !

~ Michael p.o.v ~

It almost 6pm and we already infront of Jenny's house.

Ashton brought some movies ., Luke brought his guitar , I brought some games and.. Calum... he only brought  ...Calum ..aha.. what a jerk. Lol

knock knock ! “ Luke said as he knock the door .
while I'm playing with the door bell..*dingdong*...*dingdong*

who is there ? “ Jenny asked from inside .

Marie ! “ Ashton made his girl's voice and start giggling.

aha.. funny how my name is Marie too.. and you.. Marie who ? “ she said while she pull the knob.

 After three or four rings the door was opened.

Marie who ? ..Marry me ? “ as Calum give a quick kiss on her cheek.

eww ..eww.. no way..aha...I hate you.. “ as she rubbed Calum's whole face.

Aha! woah.. didnt expect that right ?

so what are you guys doing here ? “ she looked at all of us.

nothing..just want to hang out as usual..and.. my mom said that we need to accompany you since Mr. and Mrs. Wilson been away for a while “ Luke said to her.

so ..if you dont mind..can we come in ? “ Ashton asked and..he just get through the door.

Then all of us sitting on the couch.

but hey , I can take care of myself okay.. aha “ she said to us while brings us some orange juice.

yeahh.. we know.. so.. what do you want to do ? we brought some movies, games and guitar..and I just bring myself.. well.. I can be your everything babe ..aha “ Calum said to her and I just punch his arm.

“  dude ! when will you going to stop being a jerk Thomas ? ahhaa “ as I grab a glass of orange juice..urm.. it taste good.

aha.. if you want to watch some movie.. here we have ... what is this? “ Luke scattering the DVDs on the table.

we've got some disney movies, horror movies and.. romantic comedy kind of movie.. so which one do you want to watch ? ” Ashton pick some of the DVDs..

Hey...is that Mean Girls? OMG it is my favourite Ashton ! thanks ! “ as Luke give Ash a quick hug.

Jenny just giggling as she say..

I dont mind.. I just follow your lead.. but I kinda hungry a little bit.. and do you want to eat anything ?

yeahh! I'm  hungry too! “ I shout at them and making my way to the kitchen.

Calum follow me and he ask..

so what do we have here ? “ he open the fridge .

a packet of spaghetti ..some.. broccoli ?.. a big bowl of ice cream.. a packet of bread..and a large size of Nutella jar ? “ Jenny said to him.