42. How surprising isnt it ?

A/N :

Hello fantastic people !

In this chapter I want to introduce you with Jenny's sister ( Julie McCartney) which is played by Lucy Hale.

Enjoy !         

_____________________

~ Jenny p.o.v~

The sunshine break through the window as it waken me up from sleeping. I rolled over the bed and cant find Amber..she might be downstairs making some breakfast or such.

And I looked through the window to see my house from the distance..its been a second day for me in America and I haven’t meet my family yet.

“ get your ass up McCartney ! uhh..you're already up ? “ Amber said as she put a plate of pancakes on the table.

yeah..just now..I still cant cope with the time zone here..aha..and what is that ? “ I asked as I sit beside her.

“ some pancakes…well you know me well enough that I don’t know much about cooking stuff..aha..”
 she said as she grab a slice of it.

“ by the way its delicious..I've got a friend who loves pancakes..he must be really excited to eat some American pancakes..well..it still taste the same…aha..” I said as I eat one of the pancakes.

“ what do you mean by ‘he’ ? are you talking about one of the boys in the band you involved with ? “ Amber asked as she rose her eyebrow.

“ erk..how about we buy some groceries ? I mean..we can learn how to cook something more than pancakes..aha..” I said as I elbowing.

woah! Looked at you..trying to change the subject huh? Okay..I'll get it..groceries ? lets go..be ready in 5 minutes. “ Amber said as she trying to get up.

“ hey , what do you mean by ‘ 5 minutes ‘ ? its still early in the morning and..I need at least an hour to get ready..aha..” I said as I giggling.

“ go ahead take an hour or whatever…and you said ‘morning’ ? dude ! its almost 1 pm ..aha..are you still stuck in the time zone or something ? “ Amber said as she make her way to the door.

“ WHAT ? already noon ? okay ! I'll get ready..just wait for me okay ? “ I shout at her as she walked away.

…………………

After we brought some groceries , we decided to walk around this city.

“ hey , look at that .isnt that Sam DiMagio ? your crush when we were in high school right ? aha..” Amber said as she elbowing me.

“ OMG ! shut up Amber.. my EX crush okay? aaha..he is so ugly now..good thing I didn’t marry him…” I said as I throw my face of embarrassment .

“ remember when you swore that you're going to marry him someday ? but then he date with one of those popular girl..wow..what a great memories…aha…” Amber said as she chuckles.

“ shut up..and hey ..isnt that the populars girls ? “ I said as I pointed at a group of girls who wear some un appropriate dressess.

“  just look at the populars ..all dressed like strippers …how surprising ..” Amber said as she rolled her eyes.

“ behave you language...people might hear that..” I said as I whisper at her.

“ oh look.. one of them is our old best friend…pffttt…and look at how awkward she'd giving us look..” Amber said she make her disgusting face.

“ okay, I've had enough with this crap..lets go somewhere else ..” I said as I pull her hand and walked away from there as soon as possible.

And suddenly we bump into a couple which..

the boy is kinda hot with his brunette hair and looks very neat,he is tall but..not as tall as the abnormal long-legged of 5SOS

and the girl…the girl looks familiar..with her brunette hair at the same length with her neck and…her green eyes remind me of..my mum, my aunt , my cousin Dan …and…my sister Julie…?

 “ Jen ? Jenny ? Jenissa ? is that you ? “ that girl come to me as she grab my both shoulders .

“ yeay… the McCartney Sisters finally met..aha..” Amber said as she chuckles.

I'm in dilemma ..should I run or what ?

“ oh..hi Julie..” I said as I looked around trying to escape..I mean..I'm not ready yet !

“ Jenny ! I miss you so freaking much ! we haven’t seen each other in years ! look at you..you grew up and looked like a lady now..and don’t you ever think of running away again..promise ? ” Julie said as she grab me into her arms.

“ urm…we'll see…” I kinda whisper .

“ hey , what happened to your hair ? and nice colors by the way.. mom wont approved it..but hey , you're still beautiful ! OMG I miss you so much ! “ she said as she touch my hair and hugged me again.

“ Julie, would you please stop hugging me like this ? you might killed me with this kind of hug..aha..” I said as I trying to escape from her hug.

“ shut up ! I miss you …oh..by the way…this is my fiancée , David ..and David..this is my lovely sister..Jenny ” Julie said as David give me quick hug.

“ Julie talked a lot about you..and..finally we met..thank God…aha..” David said as he gives me his warm smile.

“ anyway..I hope she talked about all the good stuff about me..aha…and…this is Amber by the way.. “ I said as I pointed at her.

“ Jen, we've already met when they had their engagement party..aha..” Amber said as she giggling.

“  well, in case you forget…I'm not there remember ? aha..” I said as I try to control my emotion.

urm ..so..since ..when you've been here in America ? why aren’t you call us ? and..where the heck are you staying Jenissa Marie? “ Julie asked as she make her serious face.

don’t make those face Juliette Anne ..you've scared me..aha…I just got here yesterday and Amber put me up for me of course..I stay at her home for awhile..I'm not ready to face..our family ” I said as I face the floor.

it doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going..and..how long you're going to keep running from us ? face it Jenny..I wont let you run away this time..I promise..” Julie said as her green eyes met my blue eyes.

Wow..I haven’t seen her being so serious like this for a long time and I answer that with a sigh and she poked my cheeks.

___________________

A/N :

So ? what do you think of her sister ?
thanks for reading this ! love ya,