38. The birthday

A/N :

Hey beautiful readers !

enjoy !

__________________

~ Calum p.o.v ~

Jenny ! hurry up or we'll miss the party ! “ Michael shout .

“ wait a sec .....and..whose idea with this 5 inches heels ? GOSH ! its killing my feets ! “ Jenny muttering as she come out from the bus with her little black dress with a pair of tights.

“ wow! You looked stunning Jen ! Calum really know how to choose a dress for a lady...aha..” Ashton said as he elbowing me.

“ well..I lived with Mali-Koa..aha.. I learn a LOT whenever we went shopping..aha..” I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

thanks! I think we should go shopping together next time ! aha..” Jenny said as she winked at me.

“ yeah whatever...but the most important thing..SHE LOOKS TALL ! aha..” Luke said as he stand beside her.

“ agreed! But still cant cope with us.. “ Michael said as he put his arms around her shoulder.

“ pfffttt..whatever ! and.. whose idea with this shoes ? 5 inches ? seriously ? are you guys want to kill me or what ? “ Jenny said as she pointed her shoes.

“ sorry babe! Niall told us about the first time you guys met..about the Nutella shelf ? seriously ? you cant reach that ? aha..” Michael asked as Jenny hit his chest and he groan.

“ so Luke decided to buy that kind of shoes.. put the blame on him ..aha..” I said as I hit Luke's head.

“ psst Jenny.. just change to this if your feets cant bear the pain..who say you cant wear your Converse with your dress ? aha..“  Ashton whisper as he take out Jenny's black pumps.

“ awww ! thanks Ash ! I shouldnt trust you guys when it come to buy new shoes..aha..” Jenny said as she grinned and get into the limousine.

We just chuckles as we get into the limousine and headed to the birthday party.

..................

~ Jenny p.o.v~

As we stepped inside the party..the room was filled with loud music and I gazed in awe at the decoration of the room ..

“ wow..that must be ...cost a LOT “ I whisper to mysef.

Then we jostled our way through the crowd to get to Niall .. well..its his birthday right ? its not like..I'm too excited to meet him..or..did I ? lol..

“ oh ! hi lads ! and.. this beautiful lady ? “ Louis said as he rose his eyebrows after he hugged us.

“ Jenny..Jenny McCartney.. aha..” I said as I can feel that my cheeks turn to red.

“ hi ..beautiful name for beautiful lady..I'm Harry by the way.. “ Harry said as he kiss my hand.

“ hey Jen ! and.. 5SOS.. aha..thanks for coming to this party..I really appreciate it ! “ Niall come as he greet the boys and grab my waist as he kiss my temple.

“ wow.. I can tell that this is Niall's girl..back off guys ! aha..” Zayn said as he winked at us.

“ we got the point! Boys..lets go get something to eat..” Liam said as he take Luke , Ash , Cal and Michael to the food table..the boys just laughed merrily as they leave me alone with Niall.