28. Out of her limit

A/N : 

Hello beautiful readers !

Enjoy !                    

_____________

~ Michael p.o.v ~

So , today we're going to have a radio interview at 10 am..and we have almost an hour before the we get to the radio station.

" Dude , what the hell happened last night ? " I asked Calum as I put my hand on his shoulder.

" what happened last night ? " Calum asked back as he rose his eyebrows.

" I woke up around 3 am to have a pee and I saw you and Jenny cuddling on that couch " I said as I pointed at the couch.

" SHIT ! did anything weird happened last night ? " Luke asked us back.

" CAL ! dont tell me that you and Jen... " Ash asked Cal as he grip Cal's shoulder.

" ahaa..chill guys ! nothing weird happened last night ! I just wrote a song and she want to hear it ..then I sang..and then we end up cuddling each other...and we fell asleep.. thats all.. nothing happened. Damn you guys  look like you want to kill me so fcking badly ...aha " Calum said as he giggling.

" hell yeah of course bro ! shes like ..our fifth member ? and you should told us if you're have a strange feeling towards her..or.. any of you have a huge crush on her...I guess..we can talk about it..kinda " I said as I looked at the boys.

" nahh..that would be really weird ... if we have strange feeling at her..I mean.. she wouldnt fall for us.." Luke said.

" aha..agreed ! she is pretty but.. we just out of her limit. " Calum said as he chuckles.

" and... we are totally not her type.. aha "  Ashton said as he giggling.

" well, maybe yes..maybe no..but who know.. " I said as I looked the boys.

" what maybe ? who are you talking about ? what did I miss ? " Jenny asked as she come in and...

she looks really feminine . I mean.. she rarely wears a dress but ... now..

she was dressed in white... and she never wears anything that isnt black..what is wrong with her today ? but hey.. shes beautiful.

" nothing..just boys stuff ! ..and HOLLY SMOKE , Jenissa .. you looks pretty today ! " Luke said as he grab Jenny into his arms.

" what the heck Lukas ? so I wasnt pretty yesterday ? aha ... " Jenny said as she punch Luke at his arms.

" no babe .. you always pretty ..always.. but.. white .. dress ? today ? any special occasion that we didnt know ? " I asked her.

" aha..nothing...well,  we are in London you know and ..while you guys having your interview.. I think I want to take a walk around London..so I try to dress up like a classy English lady..and who knew there might be an English or Irish guy falls for me..aha ! what a day dreaming... aha " she said as she chuckles.

No.. its not a day dreaming..she is really beautiful and any guys will fall for her no matter how she dressed.

" by that ..do you mean..Niall Horan ? aha " Ashton asked her.

" well .. it would be a miracle if I meet him..but.. who know this new dress might brings any luck whatsoever.. aha " she said as she giggling.

" white ? I thought  your lucky color is black..aha.. by the way..that is really pretty dress you know..I feel bad for bought you that red dress ..for the dance .. " Calum said as he pursed his lips.

" no silly , black is always my favourite ! aha..and..you've made a brilliant choice with that red dress and..this dress actually.. Daniel bought for me..he said I need to dress like a classy lady for at least once a month..arghh..what a gentleman.. " she said.

" Dan was right! aha..and what if you meet Niall and he doesnt recognize you..? " Ashton said as he grinned.

"aha..cause you know..the last time he saw you..you wears baggy spongebob shirt and sweatpants with you messy brunette hair.. and dont forget that he only met you on a tiny little screen what we called Skype..aha " Luke said as he chuckle.

" ohh shut up Luke! That baggy spongebob shirt is actually yours and who cares if he didnt recognize me? I mean...I still recognize him no matter what..and.. at least I was fully dressed than all of you just .. shirtless.. eww.. " Jenny said as she makes her annoying face.

" shhh Jen, you know billions of girls probably dying if they see us shirtless ..you should be lucky McCartney..aha " I said as I try to pulled out my shirt and come closer to her.

" eww stop! Gross. Eww..stay away from me Clifford.." she said as she take a step back.

Aha..sometimes I like teasing her.. the more she hate it the more I love to do it.

Then.. Derek come in.

" boys .. we are here. Stop playing around...and dont talk nonsense while you on your interview. Or..just talk nonsense as you always do. fans love it! Aha " he said as he chuckles.

" uhh, goodluck with that interview ! now I'm going to enjoy my walk in London ! aha..adios mates! " Jenny said as she wave at us.

" urm..wait Jen.. where are you going ? we kinda need help. " Derek asked her.

" I want to take a walk around this town..but.. what kind of help ? " she asked as she rose her eyebrows.

Then Derek come closer to Jenny and they have a little chat.              

after a few minutes ...we can hear groans and curses filled the air from Jenissa Marie McCartney.

______________

A/N :

So ? I forget that Jenny hate to curse but.. lol

Thanks for reading ! Love ya ,