34. Late night walk

A/N :

Hello awesome readers !

Sorry for the late update ! Enjoy !

_________________________

~ Ashton p.o.v ~

The boys and the crew just having some fun at downstairs after the show..I mean..our first show..our own..its just so amazing..I cant believe we've made it..with my three amazing stupid friend..aha..cant believe we were strangers at first..lol..I think I need a fresh air..but then Jenny came.

“ hey Ash.. what are you doing up here ? are you alright ? “ she asked as he looked me in the eyes.

“ yeah! totally.. just need some fresh air outside..want to join me ? “ I asked her as I grinned and put my hand around her shoulder.

“ sure..cool..lets go! “ she said as we walked towards the exit.

..............                                                       

There were restaurants all along the street and the glitter of the lights along the street is very beautiful..

woah.. this city just so ...phenomeniall..” Jenny said as her eyes gleamed with excitement.

“ hey ..can we just hold hand ? I mean..theres nobody here ..as it almost midnight..” I said as I show her my hand.

“ wow..what a gentleman..aha..okay...” she said as she hold my hand.

But then my phone rang.

“ hey Lauren..how are you sweetheart? yeah..our first show just awesome ! I wish you were here..aha..hey..honey..whats wrong ? dont cry.. I'm sure they didnt mean to say any of those words...yeah! you're pretty..” I said as I try my hardest to make my sister stop crying on the phone.

“ why ?? whats wrong with her ?? “ Jenny asked.

“ Lauren..Jenny is here..is it okay if...yeah..sure..I'll give this phone to her..” I said as I handed the phone to Jenny.

“ hello dear, how are you ? hey..dont cry..tell me what is the problem..” Jenny said as we sit on a bench.

“ honey..listen..everyone...including your family, your bestfriends or your own teachers will talk about you behind your back..and you'll talk about them too..but its doesnt mean you dont love each other right ? “ Jenny said as she looked at me.

“ your skin may never be perfect ..but thats okay..you're still amazing..just the way you are..I quotes that from Bruno Mars..aha.. yeah.. I do have insecurity too..hey..I'm never going to tell you about mine..aha.. see? Now I can hear your laughter...” Jenny said as he hit my arms.

“ me ? everything just absalutely awesome here..wish you were here.. and..how is your study ? so..tell me about your new tutor ? sorry I didnt get a chance to meet him..what ? same age as Ashton ? woah! He must be really hot..aha..” Jenny said as I snatched the phone from her.

“ sorry girls...no talking about boys..” I said to them.

“ Fletcher ! give me that back..” Jenny tip-toe as she grab that phone away from me.

“ what ? you've got an A in math ? thats awesome ! “ Jenny said as she walked away as soon as she get up..and I follow her like a lost puppy.

After ten minutes on the phone she gave me my phone.

“ thanks..aha.. Lauren said ‘hi’ and Harry misses you so much..aww..he just so adorable..” Jenny said as she poked my tummy.

“ hey..stop that..thanks for stealing Lauren from me..” I said as I poked her tummy.

“ aha.. I just try to help..maybe you'll get if if you were a girl..aha..” she said as she giggling.

“ by the way..thanks for being here with me..I mean..its beautiful when we with someone who can make our troubles away..” I said as I face the floor.

“ Irwin.. stop being so weird..we are friends right? thats what friends do..I'll do the same for Luke, Mikey or Cal.. ” she said as she elbowing me.

“ hey..want some tacos ? “ I asked her as we stop at the nearby stall.

Then I asked her again.

“ so..give me your honest opinion about us ? “ as I looked at her.

“ why are you so sudden  Ash ? aha..alright..Luke is always annoying me..I mean..I know he is real gentleman ..but just not with me..Mikey is crazy..he is completely idiot..but he is our idiot so thats make us a great team..and..Calum...is sassy..sometimes he become so unpredictable.. aha....and..Ashton..which is you...urm..I'm not going to say some random things about you straight to your face..aha..” she said as she stuck out her tongue.

“ huhh! What a cheek ! “ I said as I pursed my lips in disapproval.

 We just chuckles and held hands while we walked and.. kinda have a few chats all the way to.. we dont even know where we headed to.

Then Jenny yawned and strectched as we decided to sit on the nearby bench.

“ tired ? “ I asked her.

“ no..not really .. you ? “ she asked as she yawned again when she get up from the bench.

This girl is really bad at lying..lol

Then I stand up.. Jenny giving me an odd look as I come closer and I kissed her nose...

“ Ash ! people might saw that ! I dont want any rumors involved me idiot..“ she said as she hit me.

“ nope! Nobody  here..aha.. “ I said as my arms tucked under her as I threw her over my shoulder.

“ yooo Fletcher ! what the ...? put me down NOW ! “ she yell at me.

“ Jen..you really have a short legs and we're kinda late ..Gus Bus ! here we come ! “ I shout as I started running around the city with her on my back.

“ RUDE !!!!! “ she shout as she hit my back...repeatedly.

I just giggling and..we're lucky 'cause it almost 1 am and..not many people are around this city.

________________________

A/N :

So ? I think night walked at foreign city is kinda cool x
thanks for reading ! Love ya,