15. Because of you

A/N :             

Hello awesome people!
I think it is the time for Daniel Wilson to come up ! lol

Enjoy !

___________________________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

So , today is Saturday and.. I going to spend all day on my bed ! I miss it so much !

I looked at the clock on my phone, ahh 11 am. Still early ! need to sleep more..and I closed my eyes to find some peace..but suddenly..I heard somebody ring the doorbell.

HELLO ! SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE  WANT TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE ! I talked to myself again.

I walked downstairs..slowly ..step by step.. then I recognize the knocking on the front door.

OMG ! I CANT BELIEVE THIS ! is he here ? OMG ! NO NO ! IS HE OUT THERE ?

Suddenly I can feel the tears running down my face now as I run to the front door and open it .

the first thing I saw when I open the door is.. someone wearing a military uniform stand straight in front of me ..he gives me a warm- smile and open his arm.

DANIEL ! I miss you ! so much ! “ I just hugged him. I mean.. tightly ..and the tears keep running down my face like.. a river.

~ Daniel p.o.v ~
I hope she still remember what I look like..I mean..I haven't seen her in years.  I now pull up to the driveway..been a while since I've been on this block and I walk up to the front door..rings the bell and a few knocks. I know she recognize that same knock.

I hear her running down the stairs now with tears running down her face.
Then she open up that front door and hug me so ..tightly.

Oh dear , this girl so strong. I cant even breath when she hugged me. Aww... she must be missing me so much.. I mean.. we havent see each other for years.

Hey , I told you I was coming.. sorry I took so long.. I was on the first flight home “ I said to her as I wipe the tears on her cheeks.

I miss you stupid ! you havent call me for years. Not even skype .. I mean.. you did that with your parents but not with me . what a cheek ! “ she said as she tighten her hug.

ow ow ow.. okay , I'm sorry okay .. now would you please stop hugging me like this , I'm dying right now.. Oh no. Cant breath ! help ! “ I said as she let me go and she punched my chest.

eww since when you become so..annoying ? aha .. lets go inside “ she said to me and pulled me inside the house.

As I stepped my feet to the living room. Wow.. nothing change.

We still have this dark green couch , and the wall still painted with maroon , the tv , the kitchen .. the arrangement of chairs around the dining table..and everything still the same. I looked around the house over again.

Dan , what are you doing ? Come here .. I've made some sandwiches for us “ Jenny said as she put the plate on the kitchen table.

this house still the same , nothing changes .. I mean.. I've been gone for ..4 years I guess ..” I said to her as I fill a glass of chocolate milk.

yeah..your mom didnt want to change anything 'cause she dont want you to feel strange whenever you get home. She keeps saying the same thing to me since I've moved here..aha “ Jenny said as she take a big bite on her sandwich.