17. Boys

A/N :

Hello awesome readers !

Sorry I havent wrote about the boys in a couple chapters before this..

So.. there they are ! :---)

Enjoy your reading ! x

______________________________

~ Daniel p.o.v ~

It 8 pm and Jenny already left to her girl sleepover.

Then I hear the doorbell rings.

As I open the front door I can see.. a bright red hair boy standing on the left , the curly one on the right..and is that an asian boy at the middle ? ..the blonde one which standing infront of me..looks fimiliar.

Hey Daniel ! how are you ?! You looks different from the last time we met. Oh..that was 4years ago .. I guess..aha.“ the blonde one said as he grab and hugged me..

Luke ? it thats you ? fck ! I could barely able to recognize you ! how can you become more taller than me ? “ I asked him as I hugged him back.

And I asked them to come inside and we just..having some..talks.

So the one with red hair named Michael , the one looks like asian is Calum.. shit! He is not an asian.. he is Kiwi..and the one with curly hair named Ashton.

so Daniel, where is Jenny ? I dont see her shadow at all . “ Micheal asked me.

Jen ? urm..she going to Danielle's house tonight. The girls have some sleepover I guess..” I said to him as I grab some pizza that they bought earlier.

erm.. Dan, why are you interest to join the army ? I mean .. you have an awesome life when you were teenage right? I still remember about you ..you  were really a good rider.” Luke asked me as he look me in the eyes.

aha..let me tell you a little bit about my past. I hope none of you will make the same mistakes like I did in my past ..” I said to them..they seem focus about what I'm going to talk.

okay... I was young  when I met this girl . her name is Crystal. I mean..she just so beautiful..just like her name. We dated for almost 3 years and we decided to get married. I mean..we were so damn serious about our relationship. So we drop out the school.. Our parents didnt agree with that .so we just run away..I worked at the tattoo shop while she already pregnant our first son. “

I said as I take a deep breath..and continue..

then the bad news come.. she got hit by a car.. I've lost the love of my life and my son I never ever going to meet..after that , I have an awful miserable life. I got kicked from my job, I dont have any money to pay the rent .. so I went back home. Thank God my parents still accept me in their life..but I didnt appreciate that.. I still can get over Crystal. So just to clear my mind from thinking about her...I get drunk , start smoking , go parties, do drugs , robbing, vandalisme and everything that illegal ..and my parents found out about that..my dad was screaming while my mom just crying..we were in a big fight...everything just happened.” I can feel that the tears running down my face.

sometimes ‘sorry’ doesnt always fix what you messed up. ..and I wished that I could take back what I already did. Then my uncle , Mr. McCartney who works for the government  asked me to join the army. At least.. it one of the best thing I can do to make my parents happy. And now I'm glad I did it. “ I wipe the tears and try to control it.