.44. We're cuddle anyway !

A/N :

Hello awesome readers !

I haven't post about the boys lately isn't ?

So , enjoy ! :--)

______________________

~ Calum p.o.v ~

Its been like..a week since Jenny left us..and..I kinda miss her. I don't know about the boys but I really miss her so much..

before we start our last show for this tour , I decided to call her as I grabbed my phone and dialed her numbers.

" hello ? " I heard Jenny's sweet beautiful voice from on the other side of the phone.

" urm.. hi Jen , how are you ? " I asked as I keep myself away from the boys..I mean..they just so LOUD.

" great! Everything just great in America ..and Calum ...how are you ? wait...your last show for the tour is tonight isn't ? " she asked.

" yeah! We'll be back on stage in 15 minutes ..and I guess I'm fine...we're just a little bit missing you..and hoping that you're still here ..with us.. " I said.

" aww...miss you guys too..anyway..good luck with the show ! I wish I was there too ..but..nahhh...aha..." she said as I heard her giggling.

" ohh..I miss your cuddles ! so I imagine that you're here and we're cuddling each other ! aha..." I said as I chuckles.

" aha.. but...it already noon in America ...arghh.. time zone .." she said as she groan.

" another time zone taking me away from you..aha" I said as I sang one of the line in our song.

" living dream in fluorescent light..while you and I running out of time..aha" she sang the next part.

" but you know that I always wait for you..aha..." I sang the another lines in that song.

Then we both giggling.

" aha..but Jenissa.. what if its too warm to cuddle ? " I said as I pursed my lips.

" in that case..I guess...then we wouldn't cuddle..aha..." she said as she giggling again.

" but..that's no fun ! " I said as I used my childish voice.

" but its too warm ! aha..." she said as she used her childish voice too.

" nahhh...the correct answer is ..we cuddle anyway , the warmth doesn't matter...aha...either that , or we find some cold water to throw over ourselves ..." I said as I try to control my laughter.

" awww..thats cute ! aha..and yes , we would ! " she said.

"...or just cuddle in a shower ? oh wait ..thats a bad idea .." I said as I hit my forehead with my palm.

" pftt..shut up Cal ..what the heck are you thinking ? aha.." she said as she chuckles.

" haha..I don't even know, my head cant stop thinking about you..." I said as I face the floor.

" awww..thats sweet! But in a shower ? seriously Hood ? " she said in her serious tone.

Oh my God ! I just realized what the heck that I just said ?

" urm..hey , we must be on stage in 2 minutes! Talk to you later Jenissa ! aha...bye ! miss you ! " I said as I hit the red button as soon as I can.. lol

And I make my way to the stage but suddenly I've got a message from Jenny.

she said : I hate you idiot -.-'

I chuckles as I reply..

me : love you too beautiful :--P

Then I grab my guitar and finish our last show for this tour.

____________________

A/N :

Yeah..I know..Jelum look cute together.. but..how about Jechael ? Jeke ? Jashton ? lol..

btw, I've wrote one direction fanfict..you can read it if you want to :)
Thanks for reading this chapter ! love ya ,