32. Chessy kiss

A/N :

Hello awesome readers !
Enjoy !

___________________

~ Calum p.o.v ~

To overcome my nervous before the show  begin in just a couple hours.. I pulled out my phone..and tweeting something for the fans.

@Calum5SOS :

THE CROWD ARE AWESOME ! CANT WAIT TO START THIS TOUR WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ! xxx

Then I scrolling over the timeline..scroll and scroll until I read Jenny's tweet..20minutes ago.

@jenMxC :

The boys are bullying me ! lol ! nevermind ! I hope they did their best for tonight ! cant wait ! xx

I chuckles a little bit .. I want to reply but then ..I read her latest update ..

@jenMxC :

it's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future ! OH GOSH ! I'm addicted to this Little Mix song....and.. him too ! lol xx

what the .. ? and I typing my reply to that tweet..

 @Calum5SOS :

@jenMxC what do you mean by ‘BLUE EYES’ ?? does LUKE cheating on me??? lol xx

 I giggled as I hit the tweet button...aha..and the boys give me a weird look as they stared at me.

 “ what the heck... so funny Cal ? “ Mikey asked as he sit next to me.

 “ ..ahaa..nothing..mind your own bussiness Sonic blue hair ! aha..“ I said as I try to get up and leave the boys wondering.

 “ that is rude Thomas ! I'm so hungry right now as I can eat you with your phone too ! aha “ Ashton said as he try to grab my phone.

 “ mates..relax..my mom said they are on their way here..and she said Jenny totally bought a LOT of food for us.. aha “ Luke said as he looked at his phone.

 Then I've got the notification from twitter.. oh.. its her reply..

 @Calum5SOS you can keep that penguin all by your own..I'm talking about another blue eyes! aha.. we'll talk about it later! :D

 And I tweet my reply..

 @jenMxC you better get your ass here fast !... or Ash going to eat me ! help !!

After a few minutes she responses..

@Calum5SOS count to 10 and I'll be there and save you from that carnivore ! lol ! I'll be there in a sec....

Then the front door open and the boys just mobbed around Jenny and Liz Hemmings as they grab those paper bags full with food ..

boys ..behave yourself .. here are the food for everyone .. “ Liz Hemmings said as she took out the food.

I want this chips ! and chocolate ..and wheres my pizza ? “ Michael asked as he looked at Jenny .

what ? they didnt gave you yet ? ...aha..just kidding..here is your pizza Mr. Clifford and... this is for you Mr. Hood “ Jenny said as she give me a couple of huge size of cheeseburgers.

what an enormous burgers ! are you teasing me Jenissa ? “ I said as I leaning my face towards her and rose my eyebrow.

“ aha.. kinda .. you guys are starving right ? I just do what a polite girl would do.. aha.. “ she said as she grab one of cheeseburger from my hand and she just unwrapped it and eat.

funny how ‘polite’ you can be Jen, aha.. “ I said as I sit beside her.

I looked at the boys.. they keep fighting over the food..I mean.. are they really starving or what ?

so.. are you nervous Cal ? “ Jenny asked as she looked at me.

“ kinda..I mean..this is our first tour..our own,,and it feels a lot more different from what we had with One Direction this past two years.. “ I said to her.

“ trust me.. you're going to be just awesome as usual ,..and you are not alone..you always still have those 3 dorks by your side...and.. its all going to be okay “ she said as she flashes her genuine smile.

I smile back at her and kiss her forehead..

thanks Jenissa for always be here for us..” I whisper to her.

“ my pleasure..and by the way.. dont you ever kiss me whenever  your mouth full with cheese..aha..now my forehead is sticky...gross Cal..disgusting.. haaha “ she said as she wipe her forehead.

really ? and do you want more ? 'cause I can give you more .. “ I said as I take a big bite of that cheeseburger ...

and I leaning closer to her ...trying to kiss her..again..kinda..on the lips..but she keeps leaning backwards..

dont you ever dare to kiss my lips, Calum.. ahaha “ she whisper as he hit my forehead .

“ ouch! Thats hurt Jenissa .. “ I said as I rubbed my forehead.

And she just cant stop giggling..

“ boys..stop fighting over foods. Your show starts in an hour ..be ready “ suddenly Derek shout at us.

I heard the boys are muttering..and kinda hyperactive..

“ thats my cue ! got to go ! see you later Jen..and dont forget to tell me about that blue eyes boy ! “ I said as I winked at her.

She just grinned.

_____________________

A/N :

So ? I just think Calum would look really cute with Jenny.. but.. I dont know..lol

have you guys seen Michael's new hair ? its BLUE again ! awesome ! I love it !

Thanks for reading this ! Love ya,