18. The moon and the stars.

A/ N :

Hello!

I wrote this because I've got a marvellous idea from kraljicakatarina ! ;--)

she said she want to see Mikey with Jenny..wuuu

So..enjoy ! x

_____________

~ Michael p.o.v ~

It almost midnight but I still cant sleep and I havent seen Jenny for quite a while I guess.

Then I grab my phone and texts her.

Me : Jennnnnnnnyyyyyyyy  ? r u there ? :---(

I hit the sent button and my phone vibrate 2 minutes later.

Jenny : Mikeeeyyyyyyyyyy ?  go to sleep. It already 12:25 in the morning .

Aha.. I chuckles and reply.

Me : I want to...but I cant :---( I might be able to sleep when I lying next to you ;-----)

Not short than a minute she reply ..

Jenny : nonsense Clifford :--D

I started giggling..and reply..

Me : what r u doing ? why arent u sleep yet ? ;----)

Then she reply ..                                                                                            

Jenny : I have an assignment that due next morning and I must finish it tonight :--(

Oh..pity her..as I reply..

Me : ohh, poor my baby. mind if I come over ? I can help you with anything ....if you want me to do so . Lol ;--)

After a few minutes , my phone vibrate.

Jenny : stop gibberish Gordon. Go to sleep :--D night !

Oh I see, so  she thinks I was joking around ? let see if you can finish your assignment or not. Aha.

As I making my way out the door.. I turn around and look at my cupboard. Hmm. I need that things.

.........

~ Jenny p.o.v ~
Argh! I feel so tired .. but I have to finish this tonight !
Suddenly I heard like.. someone is throwing something at my window.

It already midnight ..who the hell..
As I open the window .. a some kind of small ball hit my face.

ergh! Who the... GORDON ! what are you doing ? “ I try to lower my voice as I shout from my room.

aha! sorry! I told you I was coming ! “ he shout back.

socks ? seriously ? “ I throw back the socks at him down there.

“ 'cause if I throw rocks ..it would damage the window and I aint paying for that Jenissa ! “ he said.

yeah yeah..whatever Gordon. “ I said to him as I try to close the window .

woo woo wait Jen ! I bought some pizza , popcorn and a guitar ! lets just hang out in your backyard ? “ he shout.

shhh Mikey , Daniel is in the next room. I would love to..but as I texted you earlier.. I have to finish this assignment that due tomorrow “ I said to him as I make my puppy eyes.