14. Falling for the dance.

A/N :

Hi everybody !

In my real life , we only dance with this ‘weird’ dance . its fun you know !

I mean.. I've never been into a real ‘romantic’ dance ever in my whole life..yet..aha ...so.. dont judge me when I wrote this chapter. Lol

Enjoy your reading !

-----------------------------

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

The moment we reach the hall...

Woah! I mean.. how can our boring hall turns into something beautiful , fancy , elegant dance hall in just a few day ? aha..

As I look around and...oh thats Vicky, Ari and Danielle. I made my way to them.

OMG! Jen! You looks so beautiful ! “ Danielle said to me as I pose like a Victoria Secret model.aha

yeah! Danielle is right! where on earth you got this dress? You've told us that you didnt want to buy a new dress right ?..dont tell me this is your Aunt's dress..” Vicky said to me as she touch the fabric of this dress.

her aunt ? I dont think so.. this dress looks like it was made by a really great ..new ..young  taylor, are you buying it in America or what ? “ Ari asked me while she observed the dress ups and downs.

aha .. nope ! frankly , a cute.. adorable..handsome..awesome..kind...of a Fairy Prince Charming  gave me this dress “...and I continue “ ..but..you guys look way hotter with your dress ! “ I said as I stared at them.

Ari is wearing a pink strapless short dress with her , Vicky with her little black dress and Danielle is wearing a V-neck reddish blue long dress.

And then..the music starts.

They played All About Us by He Is We feat. Owl City ..yeah..it kinda a nice song to dance with.

Take my hand
I'll teach you to dance
I'll spin you around
Won't let you fall down

Then Andre come and ask Vicky to dance ...while Matt come to Ari and brings her to the center of the hall and a minute later Becky come and take Danielle to dance.

As I watch them walked away suddenly Brian come and whisper to me..
would you dance with me ? mate ? aha

yeah! thats why I come to this event..aha..” I slapped his arm and continue..
but I dont know how to dance..I mean.. I never dance before ..” I said to him.

thats alright. Let me lead.. “ he said as he take my hand.

Then song goes like..

Would you let me lead
You can step on my feet
Give it a try
It'll be all right

“ yeah.. you can step on my feet if you want “ Brian said as he smile at me.

Woah! This time..we are really close to each other. I mean.. I can hear his heartbeat.

And the song continue..

The rooms hush, hush
And now's our moment
Take it in, feel it all, and hold it
Eyes on you, eyes on me
We're doing this right

“ see? You getting better with this dance .. aha ..” Brian said as he spin me around.
aha.. that is because you are really good at teaching me ..aha..” I said to him .