21. The beach

A/N :

Hello awesome reader !
Ermm.. does Luke love the beach ? I dont know..lol
Enjoy ! x

___________________________

~ Luke p.o.v ~

Today the weather looks great ! so I decided to spend my day on the beach .
nahh.. the boys didnt come along. They said they have some stuff to do. I dont care, yeah yeah whatever ..

Finally ! Beach here I come ! then I get out from my car and take of my shirt and make my way to that blue ocean ! I take a few photos ..I mean.. this place is beautiful you know..and suddenly ..

*BUKK ! * did someone just bump into my chest ? and she just fell on the cold hard ground.

Dude ! what the heck ??! “ she said as I help her try to get up.

sorry., I didnt mean to..plus you're the one who doesnt use you both eyes while walking “ I said to her as she already get up and start muttering things that I dont understand.

Jenny ? is that you ? wait.. Jen , are you crying ? “ I asked her  as I look into her eyes .

It looks so red and a little swollen . It seems like she just finish cried.

what ? no..nope. I'm not crying. There just some dust that get into my eyes and its suddenly start sweating “ she said as she keep face the floor.

oh really ? and what are you doing here ? “ I asked her just to change the topic.

where we are ? Oh beach ? wow I love beach.. it just so.....” she said as she looked at me .

Oh Lucas Robert Hemmings , why are you shirtless ?I mean.. go put some shirt.. NOW ! “ she said as she cover her eyes with her palm and look away.

Oh  shut up Jen , its not like you've never seen me like this before.. ahaha “ I said as I start chuckle.

yeah I knew .. but..we're in public right now Luke , what will the media thinks ? “ she said as she hit my arm.

“ screw them! Lets go get some ice cream ? ! “ I asked her as I grab her into my arm.

“ what are you ? twelve ? aha “ she said as she put her hand around my waist.

“ Jen , stop being  ‘ so mature ‘ aha..I know you love ice cream ! “ I said as we walk to the nearest stall.

“ so why are you here ? and..with who ? “ I asked as I looked around and cant find anybody that related with her.

“ Nobody. ..and I dont know..I just follow wherever my feets take me..aha “ she said as she lick her ice cream.

“ hey.. dont tell me you came here by walking. I mean..our neighborhood are miles away from here you know...aha.. so just tell me the truth ? “ I asked her as I lick her ice cream.

“ eww Lucas , stop it. Its my ice cream. I've told you chocolate flavour is better than your strawberry ice cream..” she said as she punch my arm.

Urm..so she avoiding my question. Again. Nevermind.

“ so Jen, since we're already here.. why sont we just play with some water ? “ I asked her after I finish eating my whole ice cream.

“ nope . I dont want to play anything right now “ she said as she finish her ice cream.

“but..why ?? are you on period or something ?? “ I asked her.