22. She is the perfect daughter

A/N :                      

Hello awesome people !
I kinda have some issues while writing about Ashton..'cause you know..I really  want him to be my brother..but..NAHH! not going to happen in my real life -.-  aha.
I hope you like this chapter.  Enjoy !

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________________________

~ Ashton p.o.v ~

Jenny is currently in my house. She takes a job as a tutor for my sister , and my brother.

thanks for tutoring them. I know they kinda hard to teach . aha “ I said as I giggling.

“ no problem. They've been a great kids you know. You're lucky to have them “ she said.

erm..do you want to hang out with me ? we can go get some food if you want ? “ I asked her as I gives my half-smile.

yeah! sure. That would be cool. Let me grab my bag...” she turn around and..

ARGHH! What the hell is that ?! “ she shout as she hide herself behind my back.

“ what ? argh! Spider spider ! run for your life  ! aha “ I mocking her..as I continue..

chill babe . its just a fcking spider ..aha “ I said as I chuckles.

“ no. I'm not going to chill. It might turn both of us into mutants...or..another spiderman ? “ she said as she grab my arm. Tightly.

“ aha. that would be nice though ..but you hate it so let me just kill it. “ I said as I picked up some magazines and try to smash that spider..but..

“ no..dont kill it. Give him a chance to live..hehe..lets just go somewhere else ? “ she said as she pulled me away from there.

You see? Sometimes I just dont get her, she hate the spider but she dont want the spider to die. Sometimes  girls confused me.

urm..what if we going to my secret place ? “ I asked her as I rose my eyebrows.

uuww.. what kind of secret ? “ she asked as she hit my chest.

“ aha..come on ! lets go ! trust me ..it brings no harm..I'm sure you're going to love it ! “ I said as I place my hand around her waist and lead her to somewhere.

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

Ash show me a medium-size room where he places all the instruments.

woah! This is awesome ! I never knew that you have this special room! .. do you play all these instrument ? “ I asked him and he nodded shyly..and show me those adorable dimples.

“ so tell me.. how does this thing works ? “ I asked him as I sit on the chair where the drumsets are.

 and I just randomly hit the drums. It sounds really awful. Trust me.                        

“ Jenissa , you did an awesome job with the drums. Bravo ! will you be our second drummer ? aha” he said as he rubbing my hair.

“ oh shut up Fletcher. I know I'm sucks “ I said as I get up from the chair and fixed my hair.

“ ahaa..chill. I see you've got the potential and let me teach you a little bit .. “ he said as he sit on that chair...and continue..

“ oh come on Jen , just come and sit here . I know you want it. Aha “ Ashton said as he tapping on his lap.