30. Okay.

A/ N :

Hey random people !
I still dont know how Jenny react with the shipping things. lol

Enjoy !                                          

_____________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

I can feel that the clock is ticking very slowly while I'm still sitting here with the boys.. in their radio interview.

“ so boys , have you heard the rumour about Luke and Bea Miller ? and what is your response about it ? “ Isaac asked us.

well , she is really nice and sweet girl .. “ Luke said as he gives the warm smile.

and.. have you heard about the proposal on Ryan ? aha.. shes really into Luke.. “ Ashton said as he giggling.

yeah.. they would be perfectly together..aha “ Calum said.

Bea and Luke ? they would be good together, only that they would have to cope up with the hight difference..aha “ Michael said as all of us burst into a big laughter.

“ aha.. that is cute though..and Jenny ..what is your comment about it ? you didnt talk much I see “ Isaac asked me as he looked at me.

 “ oh.. I love Bea .. I mean..she is geogeous  , has a beautiful voice, I love her songs..and she seems like  down to earth and she would be lucky and I guess..shes perfect for Luke... “ I said and I flashes my genuine smile.

“ wow.. have you meet each other ? I mean.. you guys could be like .. super bestfriends “ Isaac said to me.

aha,, not yet! But yeah.. I'd love to . “ I said as I grinned.

“ so Jenny.. have you heard the rumours about you and the boys ? “ Isaac asked me again and the boys suddenly turn their faces towards me.

 “ what rumours ? “ Calum asked as he rose his eyebrows.

 “ you know..the fans are shipping you guys like.. Jelum for Jenny and Calum , Jechael for Jenny and Michael .. Jeke for Jenny and Luke,.. Jeshton for Jenny and Ashton.. “ Isaac said.

 “ what ? why on earth did they put her name first before ours ? “ Michael said as he make his weird face.

 “ face it mate..ladies rules..ladies first.aha “ Ashton said as he chuckles.

 “ oh ! I've heard about in on social media ..the fans just take it to the whole new level..aha “ Luke said as he giggling.

 “ but.. I know nothing... why??? “ Calum said as he make his adorable face and looked at me.

“ I kinda knew about it. I mean.. media can wrote anything they want.. thats their job..aha “ I said as I winked at Luke .. yes.. I borrowed his lines.. aha..

 “ so ? do you okay with the rumours or what ? “ Isaac asked me.

DAMN , why on earth is he digging this topic too deep ?

 “ urmm.. I'm not really sure.. I mean.. we kinda close..and the fans also shipping their bromance .. aha.. so I guess I'm cool with that.. “ I said as I grinned at him.

“ and Jenny is like the 5 seconds of our summer ! aha “ Ashton said ..he seems excited.

 “ yeah sure! Shes like the fifth member of our band ! kinda.. aha “ Michael said as he giggling.