39. Shrek

A/N :

Hello randomly awesome readers !
I just miss Daniel :’’)

so.. enjoy !

_______________________

~ Jenny p.ov ~

“ okay Julie..I'll try my best..cant you not ...? hey..alright ! its not like you're going to marry him tomorrow..aha..yeah..I'll be there soon..trust me ? aha..love you..bye..” I said as I throw my phone on my bunk.

My sister just make this worst..I mean..cant she wait until this tour is over ? OMG I sounds really selfish...

so ..I open my laptop and booked the flight ticket online..I hope I've made the right decision..then something pop-up my screen..uhh..someone is trying to reach me on Skype..so I clicked on that.

hey Cousin ! miss me ? “ Daniel said as he smirk.

DANIEL ! HEY ! how are you ? and no...I dont miss you at all...aha..“ I said as we both giggling.

“ nevermind...aha..so..how was the tour ? my mom said that you've been ‘kidnapped’ by the boys...aha..that idiots always did something stupid just to get your attention..aha..” Daniel said as he chuckles.

“ the tour just..so AWESOME and..hey ! shup up..only me can call them idiots..aha..” I said as I pointed at myself.

“ yeah ...whatever..aha..” Daniel said as I noticed someone walked behind him.

“ woah...who is that ? OMG he just so HOT ! but...why on earth that..you two..look alike..? ” I asked him as I rose my eyebrow.

“ aha.. that was ..Jai..Jai Brooks..he is one of my roomates..and people keep asking the same question to us..how on earth I know that he looks like me ? aha..but..I way more hotter than him right ? aha.. “ Daniel asked as he make his manly-face.

“ eww...you so full with yourself Mr. Wilson..aha..yes! he is hot...but you're WAY much more hotter than him ! aha “ I said as I flipped my hair.

“ thanks a lot you beautiful liar.. aha...so anyway.. where are the boys ? I havent heard any of their LOUD voices yet ..aha..” Daniel asked me.

“ aha..I dont know.. they probably doing some ‘boy stuff’ outside..and today just too hot for me to join them..aha..” I said as I change my hair into a bun.

“ hey, its summer..go enjoy yourself Ms. McCartney...aha..so..have you confess your feeling to him ? huhhh ? “ Daniel asked as his eyes gleamed with excitement.

“ pfff no..never..but hey , you know what ? FINALLY Niall Horan met me ! OMG ! I mean..he is like...my biggest crush..but.. imagine liking someone who ... wasn’t out of my league ..wasn’t miles away ...was single ..actually liked me..woah imagine... aha...” I said as I giggling.

“ hey , let me tell you something about boys..let me give an example.. so..basically..he saw you..he met you..he wanted you..he liked you..he chased you...he got you...he had you..and when he got bored of you...he left you...he broke you..this thing might happen again with this new boy ..he can leave you anytime he wants.. so.. just be careful dear..” Daniel said as looked at me.

“  and why do we always want what we cant have ? I mean..I want to live in a world where when people say forever, they mean it..” I said..I miss my dad actually.

“ admit it..we ALL want someone we cant have..but sometimes we have to go through the worst, in order to get to the best..” he said.

I get it Dan , thanks..I mean..I dont know why I even bother getting crushes on people because its not like I'm gonna end up dating them anyway ..so like its such a waste of feelings..aha..to be honest, I find it hard to believe that theres someone out there that would be able to spend the rest of my life with me..” I said as Daniel start to chuckles.

Jenissa.. stop waiting for Prince Charming.. get up and find him..that poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something..aha..oh gosh , girls these days look so far for their Prince Charming ..that they dont see the nearby Shrek who loves them and has been waiting...” Daniel said as he rose his eyebrows.

“ you know why Shrek is the best fairytale ? 'cause in some fairytales..the princes and the princesses are perfect ..but in Shrek it teaches us that imperfect people still can have their own happy endings...” I said as I looked at Daniel as I continue...

but the problem with guys is,they pretend to like you when they don't.. “ I said as I rose my eyebrows.

“aha..and the problem with girls is, they pretend they don't like you when they do..” he said as he stuck out his tongue.

“ shhh.. Dan..they're coming...” I said as I heard the footsteps come towards me.

“hey , Jenny...who are you Skyping with ? can we join ? aha..” Michael said as he sit on the couch .

“ oh ! Hi my beloved neighbour , Daniel ! aha..how are you man ? “ Luke said as he sit next to me.

“ Dan ? wow! You look different ! nice abs ! “ Ashton shout from my back.

“ and.. cool outfits at the background !aha.. “ Calum said as he stand beside Ashton.

Then the boys just have some few chats..I dont want to disturb them as I sat in silence but surround by their loud noises.. lol..

after we were done with Skype and said farewell  to Daniel..I decided to gather around with the boys.

“ Jen , sorry we're interrupt your Skype time with Dan..you' re not mad ..arent you ? “ Luke said as he looked at me.

 “ okay ...the next time you're having Skype with him...we wont disturb you guys anymore..promise..” Ashton said as he rubbed my shoulder.

“ yeah...we wont..” Calum said as he put his hand up like making some ‘oath’ in the court.

“ come on Jen, say something..dont used this ‘silent treatment’ to us..we're sorry okay ? “ Michael said as he pursed his lips.

Aww..these boys just so adorable and I cant continue my ‘acting’ anymore ...

“ Gotcha ! aha..dont worry..I'm okay with that..I know you guys havent seen him in a while..” I said as I slowly grinned and I leapt out from the couch and kisses the boys on their cheeks.

The boys started to burst into a big laughter.

“ and..I know this is all sudden..but..I'm going back to America tomorrow..” I said as I gives them my warm-smile..

“ WHAT ? WHY ? “ the boys shout at the same time with their mouth agape.

_________________

A/N :

Nice chapter isnt it ? lol.. is this leads to the ending of this book ? idk.
Thanks for reading ! Love ya,