9. Girls day

A/N :

Hello readers !

In this chapter Jenny hang out with her GIRL FRIENDS !

*yeah..she does have her own girl friends.. ;P

So .. Vicky is played by Victoria Justice , Ari is played by Ariana Grande and Danielle is played by Daniella  Monet. Well , I just cant find any other names ... aha..

Now.. enjoy the story !

---------------

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

We are having our lunch in the college cafeteria. As usual. Me and the girls.

so Jenny , have you find a partner for this upcoming dance event ? “ Vicky asked me while she eating her salad.

well.. not yet “ I said to her.                           

“ wait ! what ? ..why Jenissa ? did you realized that the dance event will be held on next week ? “ Ari said to me as she flipping her red hair.

are you still waiting for a prince charming to ask you or what ? “ Danielle asked me and she take a big bite of her hamburger .

aha.. no .. just.. I guess the boys are all scared of me.. I mean.. I dont know.. I'm not pretty as.. all of you ” as I scratch the back of my neck..oh.. the insecurity..I hate that!

hey , you're so fckin damn pretty okay ! I guess all of the boys in this college are blind “ as Vicky look around.

“  I agreed with Vicky ... so do you want us to find anybody ? I mean.. any hot guys in this college that you have any crushes ? “ as Ari rose her eyebrows.

yeahh! You never told us about your crush ! dont tell me you still dont have one ? I mean ..every girls have their own crush right ? “ and Danielle hit me on my shoulder.

ouch ! you're hurting me. Ofcourse I have my own crush ! his name is Niall Horan okay ? how many times do I have to tell you ? aha “ as I grab Danielle's hamburger and take a big bite on it ! yummy !

Jenissa Marie McCartney , you cant expect him to ask you for the dance..I mean.. he just so miles away from you .. aha “ and Vicky grab the hamburger from my hand and eat the whole hamburger.

heyy , give me back my food ! you said you want to diet right ?! give me that back ! “ as Danielle strangle Vicky ..and I guess all eyes on them.

shhh..screw the diet. I'm beautiful me ! ahha.. hey hey get off me ! “ and Vicky just push Danielle away from her.

guys, everyone here  are watching us right now. Behave yourself girls..aha “ I whisper to them as I control my giggle.

yeah yeah..behave yourself girls. .aha.. so Jenny , how about the boys in 5 seconds of summer ? I mean.. you guys are pretty close right ? why dont you just pick any one of them to be your dance partner ? just for a night ...will you ? “ Ari asked me.

urm.. I dont know.. I mean they are too busy with their band things and I guess I just dont want to disturb them .. “ as I lift my shoulders.

ahh, shut up! You wont disturb them .. I mean .. friends wont let each other down.. just try to ask them ...plus.. all of them are hot! Aha “ Vicky said to me .

aha.. let me think about it .. “ and I grab her bowl of salad.

so.. tell me.. are the boys single or what ? I mean.. they are so fckin HOT and.. what type of girls that they like? Please please please.. you guys always hang out right ? “ Danielle makes her puppy eyes and landing her hand on my shoulder.

yeah.. TELL us ! “ Ari looked at me straight to my eyes.

really ? you guys really want to know about them ? aha.. I dont really know about their types but...okay.. I'll try my best.. aha.. so let me start with... “ I stare at Vicky.

OMG ! I cant choose ! let start with the lead singer ? “ as Danielle shaking my shoulder.

hey .. chill.. okay.. based on their fangirls .. I think they are tumblr girls and unique. They're the type of person to own a record player and drink tea kind of girls.. they're are creative and very musical ..they enjoy hand-holding and cute relationship things..like cuddling and going places together.. they're un-fairly pretty and they're are ..distinctive ” oh.. these words make my tongue twist !

and how about.. the drummer ? oh damn those biseps ! “ Vicky seems really excited about this. Ahaa

well....I guess.. Ashton's girls are really really pretty.  Always smiling and giggling ...and very popular.. their laugh is contagious and everyone loves them. They are very believing in things that they love and are very overprotective of their friends and family ..plus they're loyal “ and I flashes my genuine smile.

woahh., so how about the bassist ? that asian one? Calvin or.. something like that ? “ Danielle asked me.

hey ! his name is Calum okay , and he is NOT an asian. Aha.. okay, I think Calum's girls probably adorable. They will cuddle you whenever  or no matter the situation..and they LOVE animals. They are also kinky ...aha..when you wouldnt expect it...they just turn from cute to “ badass “ like you wouldnt believe it. They are beautiful and ..affectionate. “  as I winked at her.

and.. tell me about the boy with that colorful hair.. aha.. I mean...he just so fckin hot ! “ Ari asked me with her eyes bulging.

okay okay.  I guess Michael's
Girls are sarcastic but charming.  If they dont like someone they're not afraid to show it ..but if they love you they wont let you go easily ..they will fight for you .. very witty , never running out of come-backs and people find funny and impressive. They do whatever the fck they want because they're confident ..and pretty ..and intriguing.. “ I rose my eyebrows.

you are so lucky to have them as you guys bestfriends.“ Ari said as she pursed her lips in disapproval.

hey Ari , dont give me that look. Okay okay, I guess you guys need to hang out with them ..someday... I mean..if they're not too busy..and.. you guys really need to remember their name because.. you kinda  suck with that . ahaha “ I cant control my laughter.

OMG ! OMG ! yes yes ! cant wait to meet them ! “ as Danielle shaking my shoulder again.

And then we order another hamburgers for all of us.

_______

A/N :

So , what do you think about the girls ? lol

And I kinda stuck about finding Jenny a partner for the dance event, I cant even think of anybody to be her dance partner :--(

Any suggestion ? just please let me know :--)

Thanks for reading this.

Love ya,