19. All about the bass

A/N :

Hi ! I have a friend who is bassist and he used to teach me how to play the bass.
He said it was easy  -_-
so, I'm going to write a little bit of that but..with Calum and Jenny. aha.

Let see how its going to work ! Enjoy ! x

____________________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

The weather looks nice. As I lying on my bed and play some songs on the radio.

Jen , as you know my parents are coming home tomorrow ..but now I'm going to hang out with my old friend then  I'll get some groceries . do you need anything ? “ Daniel asked me from the door.

nope. I'm cool. Cant wait to meet them tomorrow ! “ I said as I walk towards him.

so ..if you need anything just give me a call okay ? “ Daniel said as he kissed my head.

okay ! erm..by the way , can I borrow your guitar ? please ? I'm so bored “ I said to him as I make my puppy eyes.

yeah! sure ..aha..just handle it with care . I really love that thing you know. Aha “ he said as he rubbed my hair and went downstairs.

“ okay! I will ! thanks ! “ I shout and him and go to his room and grab the guitar.

Then I enter my room again.

“ erm.. so , how does this thing works? “ I asked myself while looking at the guitar and turn it back and forth.

I should call the boys and ask if any one of them could teach me how to play this thing. I mean..if they arent busy. then I grab my phone.

The first name I saw in my contact's list is Ashton. But he is the drummer...but he said he can play the guitar too...but.. he must be spent time with his siblings right now. Oh no..too many ‘but’s..

Then I saw Calum's name . yeah! this dude probably will teach me, will he ?
Let me just text him first.

Me :                  

Cal , I'm trying to play the guitar but I guess I cant. Lol. What are you doing ? if you're busy we dont have to hang out. I can ask Luke or Mikey to teach me then :--)

I hit the SENT button.

Then I grab some Nutella and slices of bread ..and wait for my phone to vibrate.
After 3 minutes , the phone start vibrate. I read the text.

Calum :

No no . I just cancelled my plans. I'll be there in 45 minutes :---D

Wait , what ? then I reply.

Me :

Why did you cancel ?! :--O

2 minutes later he reply.

Cal :

Priorities ;---) see you soon !

Then I put my phone on the desk. Sometimes I just dont get it with boys..and I picked Dan's guitar and play some random tunes.

After a moment later , Calum came and we just sitting on the couch and he pulled out his guitar...then he gave me ..

Ohh no. I dont think you understand how much an electric guitar weights  and you just picked it up just like that ?? “ I asked him as I put the guitar on my lap. It kinda heavy you know.