49. What is love ?

A/N :

Hi Hey Hello!

So , I introduce Ian Harding as David Simpson a.k.a Jenny's future-brother-in-law in this chapter.
Enjoy !

______________

~ Daniel p.o.v~             

“ so, tell me. Why am I here …again ? “ I asked Jenny .

Actually..earlier this morning Jenny wake me up from my tired sleeping just to accompany her meeting Julie and David,her future-brother-in-law in this some weird American Café.

“ shhh.. I don’t want any awkward moment happen..cause you know..they're an item and probably doing some ‘romantic scene’ out of blue and..I don’t want to be the only one who awkwardly watch it…alone..aha..” Jenny said as she lower her voice.

“ but..why me ? I mean…” I cant continue my lines as she cuts mine.

“ shhh..omg..they're coming..” Jenny said as we both get up and greet those two lovebirds.

And we kinda have some small talks until…

 “ so David, how do you know that shes the one ? “ Jenny asked as she glared at David.

“ Jen..you just cant ..asked someone about…” I tried to speak up but then David give us his warm smile.

“ its alright Dan..aha..so Jenny..I believe that you're going to realize at one point in your life, you will fall in love more than once. The first one ..or few..might be filled with learning experiences ..and the last person you fall in love with will hopefully take you into their arms openly…” David said as he grab Julie into his arms.

“But there is more to it than hope. If you want to live with high expectations and low doses of courage, you wont love very many people..” Jenny said with a smirk.

“ If you are courageous enough to live with great memories and less regrets..just love everyone. Not just romantically , but as a friend, teacher, learner, or companion..” I said as I beamed and elbowing her.

“ Hey , and if you're lucky enough , you'll fall in love with the same person over and over again, with increasing intensity each time..” Julie said as she kiss David's cheeks.

Jenny ‘awww’ed to that.

“ just like you and a boy in 5SOS…aha..” I whisper to Jenny.

She pinched my arm and turned her face away in embarrassment.

………..

All the ladies in this house are making some muffins while my dad and Uncle Abraham went out for fishing. I just too lazy to get out from the house.. but then I realized, I left my laptop at home, in Australia.

“ Jen, can I borrow your laptop ? I left mine at home ..” I asked Jenny who seems busy in the kitchen.

“ yeah whatever, get it yourself. Its on the table in my room..” Jenny said as she putting something into the oven.

“ great! Thanks! “ I shout as I jogged myself to her room.

………………

I turn on her laptop then I noticed that shes got a Skype call from…wait! Its him! Her crush. I clicked to answer it as I giggling.

“ hello beautiful Jenissa  ! how are ….fck! Daniel ?! “ he said as he blinked in astonishment.

aha..its me, mate! How are you ? and the boys ? “ I asked as I chuckles.