29. Ship ?

A/N :

Hello amazing readers !
I kinda suck at shipping  them.. lol

Enjoy !

________________________

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

Then moment we get our feet out from the bus.. I can see theres a lot of people rushed towards us. Oh I hate media..and.. the crowd.

hey brunette , smile to the camera ! “ the bold man said to me as we make our way to the radio station.

What the heck he called me brunette ? uhh..I dont wear any colorful hair extension today ..'cause I wear a dress ..and I dont think it match.

chill old man , this brunette has a name ..you know “ Ashton said as he grab me into his arms.

Jenny ! what is your relationship with the boys ? I heard that you guys have some secret affair ...please gives us your honest  comments “ a teenage girl asked me as she tried to grab my hand.

Erkk..how does she know my name ?

honey , can we just discuss about this later ? “ Michael said as he flashes a genuine smile to her and she just ...fangirling ?

And we finally enter the radio station.

ARGHHH.. this is why I shouldnt be here. I supposed to walk around London and ..feel the fresh air ..or maybe fall in love with English man..and away from you guys for a day..aha “ I said as I chuckles.

aha.. and you thought this white dress brings you luck ! you are totally right babe ! aha “ Calum said as he giggling.

shut up Cal , I should change into something more me this morning..arghh! I should think about it earlier “ I said as I groaning.

“ calm down Jenissa , this is the first time you join our program..I mean.. you need to stop hating the media.. they just doing their job..aha” Luke said as he elbowing my arm.

“ dont you freaking dare to ask me to calm down. I might throw that couch to your face Lukas “ I said as I glared at him.

aha.. so Jen , what makes you want to join us ? and what did you and Derek discuss about  just now ? “ Michael  asked me.

oh..nothing..so where are we supposed to do the radio interview ? “ I said as I tried to change the subject.

here..yes ! finally we're here .. lets come in “ Ashton said as he open up the door for us.

we greet the DJ .. his name is Isaac and I dont even know what kind of radio station is this..

Luke sits on the left , while I beside him and Calum beside me and followed by Mikey and Ash.
Then they have a few chats, questions and answers on air with the DJ..while I just sit there and..here flashback starts.

 # flashback start #

“ eww stop! Gross. Eww..stay away from me Clifford..”  I said to Michael as I take a step back.

Then.. Derek come in.

“ boys .. we are here. Stop playing around...and dont talk nonsense while you on your interview. Or..just talk nonsense as you always do. fans do love it! Aha “ he said as he chuckles.

“ uhh, goodluck with that interview ! now I'm going to enjoy my walk in London ! aha..adios mates! “ I said as I waving at them.

urm..wait Jen.. where are you going ? we kinda need help. “ Derek asked me.

I thought  I want to take a walk around this town..but.. what kind of help ? “ I asked him back.

Then Derek come closer to me..                  

“ sorry , I know that you hate the media so much..but..” he said as he looked me in the eyes.

oh Derek just straight to the point please .. “ I said to him as I tried to repair my hair.

“ urm.. the fans keep shipping you with the boys.. I mean..Jeke for you and Luke , Jelum for you and Calum , Jechael for you and Mikey and.. Jeshton for you and Ashton..have you heard any of it before ? “ he asked me.

“ what the heck ? eww.. gross! NO ! .. are they nuts or what ?damn !  why would they make up a stupid stories like that ? arghhh! I freaking hate the media . “ I groan at him.

“ I know that , but.. they saw your photos yesterday ..you guys were having fun at the airport and outside the bus...and to make things clear.. you must go with them and tell the media personally .. in this case ... lets start with their radio interview ? “ Derek said to me as he looked into my eyes.

Woah. This man looks serious.

“ and.. what if I dont want to follow any of their rutine ? I mean.. I can just enjoy myself in London right ? “ I asked him as I rose my eyebrows.

yeah ..but ..I'm not sure if the media going to let you away from them if they still didnt know about the things happened between you guys “ he said to me.

“ uhh..that sounds awful. I cant let them ruining my fantasy about London...aha..so what should I do ? “  I asked him.

“ well , I dont know. Just tell them the truth. If you in love with any one of the boys..just say so..and if not.. then the answer is no.. aha.. thanks Jenny..I'm glad that you agree with this..” Derek said to me as he winked at me.

# flashback end #

“ so Jenny... how are you today ? you looks ..nice in white dress . I often saw your photos with the boys but mostly you in dark clothes ..so this is really awesome.. and plus.. you're  really pretty in person “ Isaac the DJ said to me.

Oh shiitt, did he ask me something ? err..what should I response to that ?

“ yeah . Jenny is absolutely fine ...as always.. just look at her .. still rocking it even though shes wearing a dress.. aha “ Ashton said.. and it totally save me. Thanks Fletcher !

“ pstt.. what the heck was wrong with you Jen ? nervous ? “ Luke whisper at me as he sit beside me.

“ I was tongue-tied.. “ I whisper at him.

“ chill Jenissa .. everything is fine as long as we have Ashton as our Daddy ..aha “ Calum whisper as he started to chuckle..

aha.. you were right Thomas ! “ Mikey whisper  as he high five with Calum.

And.. I can see that Ashton is already glared at us.. Oooppsyyy.

____________

A/N :

So ? I need to think more about the shipping didnt I ?

Thanks for reading this ! Love ya,