13. A red dress

A/N :

Hello readers !

I almost forget about a dress that Calum bought for Jenny in the earlier chapter of this book.

So , I'm going to write about it in this chapter .

Enjoy ! x

__________

~ Calum p.o.v ~

We were all just hang out at my house before our gig for tonight.

so , this Brian boy is going to take our Jenny to be his partner for the dance ? “ Michael asked Ashton as he gives a smirk.

yeah.. and I can see something.. different about that boy “ Ash said to us.

what do you mean by that ? “ I asked him.

OH NO ! he probably an alien ?? ! “ Luke said as he show his freak out face.
no silly , I just.. feel something about that boy. I mean.. he just walked away when ..I greet them “ Ashton said as he rose his eyebrows.

he probably rushing into something and.. dont have time to greet you Ash “ Luke said to him.

or.. is he up to something ? “ Micheal said with a suspicious face.

and how do he treated Jenny ? “ I asked Ashton.                           

“ I cant see that part but when I came , he like.. whispering something to her “ Ashton looked at me.

we probably going to call her and ask her to tell everything about this boy “ Micheal said as he pick up his phone.

no nope ! wait! I think Jenny probably tweet something about that boy.. let me check “ Luke said as he scrolling his phone.

hey look here! “ Luke shows us his phone.

@jenMxC :

Cant wait for tonight ! I mean.. we never really talk to each other in class but.. now he is my partner for the dance :--)

what ? they never even talked and now she is willing to go out with him ? “ Micheal seems to get a little pissed off.

wait ...keep scrolling ..” I said to Luke.

@jenMxC :

Erm.. kinda dont know what to dress for tonight. I mean.. yeah..whatever.. it just a dance.

aha ! remember when ...aha... 3 years ago... haha..when we ... hahaa...her wardrobe... aha ..” Ashton keeps giggling.

Oh ..shut up Fletcher , she doesnt talked to us for almost a week because of that ! “ Luke said to Ashton as he hit Ash on his head with his hand.

And I just get up and making my way to my room..

“ hey , where are you going Calum ? “ Michael asked me.

my room ... I need to find something and we are going to her house ..now ! “ I shout from my room.

Yes ! finally found it !
A box with a red dress that I bought almost a month ago for Jenny. I hope she likes it !

............

~ Luke p.o.v  ~

Calum made a sudden decision for us to go to Jenny's house.
I mean.. we only have AN HOUR AND 25 MINUTES before the gig.