26. Gus Bus

A/N :

Hello awesome people !

Sometimes I kinda sucks at imagine things..so if you dont understand what I'm trying to tell you just ask me okay ? ;--)

Enjoy !

________________

~ Luke p.o.v ~

Woah ! I miss being in London ! the last time we were  in London is when we became the opening act for One Direction Concert . Now we're in London for our OWN concert ! I'm so proud of you  hemmo!

woahh! Is this what you guys called Gus Bus ? wowww! AWESOME ! “ Jenny said as we finally saw our tour bus.

I know right! Let me show you inside ..come on ! “ Ashton said as he grab Jenny into his arm and introduce her to every crews including Derek , John, Greg and others.

I still standing here while watch every single person walking.

Luke , what are you doing mate ? “ Calum asked me as he put his hand around my shoulder.

“ nothing..I just cant believe that ...we finally have our own tour and..it feels so fcking great .. “ I said.

“ hey, dont tell me that you're going to cry.. we are punk rock dude. Aha “ Mikey said as he punch my arms.

“ no.. we are not punk. Look at Ashton, he still wears his Pony shirt ..ahha” Calum giggling and pointed at Ash.

“ Pony shirt.. ‘so’ punk rock ! aha “ I said as I running to Ashton and rubbing his hair.

“ SHIT dude ! what the hell is wrong with you ? ! “ Ashton asked as he repair his hair.

“ nothing .. I just want to kiss you Ash ! muuahhhh “ I gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“ eww.. what the ...” Jenny said as she gives us the weird look.

“ aww.. do you want it too Jen ? muahhh “ Mikey said as he try to kiss her on the cheek but then Calum interupt.

“ no Mikey , you cant cheat on me ..ahaha.. thanks for the kiss mate ! “ Calum said as he chuckles.

“ aha.. you guys are weird . I thought you didnt do that in public but..I was wrong..aha..” Jenny said.

“ so ? do you want a kiss too Jenny ? I can give it to you if you want ..muahh “ I said as I kiss her on the forehead.

“ hey, are you cheating on me Luke ? “ Mikey said as he stands with one's arms akimbo.

“ ohh SHIT! run !! “ I said as I pulled her hand and gives her a piggyback.

While Ashton is already gives Mikey a piggyback and we run running around the tour bus..

and Calum ? he just record the moment and probably going to post it on Keeks. Aha

kids , stop fooling around.. look at the clock. It almost 8 pm. Go get some shower and we're going to get some dinner ..” my mom said.

Then we stop for a while and.. take a quick rest.

...........

~ Jenny p.o.v ~

Aunt Emma called me to ask about this whole tour things .

“ I'm sorry Marie , I never thought the boys going to do such things.. they say they want to book a flight for you.. I never assume it that they going to change your ticket to London..” Aunt Emma said.

aha..nevermind Aunty, its alright! I'm totally okay with that. Besides Mrs Hemmings take a really good care of me..so you dont have to worry about the boys..aha “ I said as I chuckles.

hmm..I'm glad to hear that..but..I'm sorry that you cant meet your parents yet..” she said .

“ oh..about that.. I think after a couple weeks or something like that I probably going back to America..I mean.. I only stay with the boys for a while.. plus..this is their first concert tour and.. they kinda need me to gives the inspiration..aha.. I sounds a little bit full with myself , isnt it ? aha “ I said as I giggling..

I mean..I dont know.. they said thats one of the reasons why they change my ticket..and I'm stuck here with them. Lol

“ no you're not. You are totally right. They need you , thats why they're willing to do stupid things ...like changing your ticket without nobody knows. Aha “ Aunt Emma said and she chuckles.

“ aha.. they boys are idiots but..I love them..aha..cant belive I said it “ I said as I grinned.

“ hey , be careful okay? Boys will be boys..remember that Marie “ she said the same thing.again.

yeah..I knew that Aunt. Dont worry..okay ? aha” I said to her.

Then someone sits beside me..oh Mrs Hemmings.

“ who is that ? “ she whisper to me .

“ Aunt Emma ..do you want to talk to her ? “ I whisper to her.

“ Marie..what are you doing ? stop whispering to someone I cant see from here ..” Aunt Emma said on the phone.

“aha..sorry Aunty...here...Mrs Hemmings already beside me..do you want to have a little chat ? aha “ I asked her as I rose my eyebrows to Mrs Hemmings.

“ Liz ? yeahh! Sure!  “ Aunt Emma sounds so excited.

Then I hand over the phone to Mrs Hemmings and they started talking..laughing..and stuff that a teenage like me shouldnt have know. Aha

Then  I slowly get up and make my way to the kitchen.

___________

A/N :

I just miss their Gus Bus :--(

Thanks for reading this ! Love you !