Chapter Eight ~ Baby, Don't Cry

Chapter Eight ~ Baby Don't Cry

Luhan: I have no words to explain how I feel towards you, don't be mad if you expected a whole speech from me telling you how much I loved you and how much you mean to me. I don't think it's necessary for me because as I'm with you, I'll show you my feelings instead of telling you my feelings. All I can say is that I truly have feelings for you. From the time I saw you, I had already liked you even when we argued, because every second there is love.

Me: awe..

Luhan: I messed up, I didn't try to get to understand how you're feeling, what type of guy Mike is to you, how he was before and just everything about him in general. I want to be able to understand you. Let's blame time that we had that argument. I didn't know you or your past that well but you had no time to explain it to me so let's forget about it.

Me: I don't think it would be fair to keep you guessing about Mike, you're willing to understand me and I won't stop you. Mike is a person who... who's really responsible and caring. He takes the time to really try to help me, when he's around, there's this feeling of safety and happiness. Him being around is happier than anything, he stood up for me always, didn't mind what others said to him. He was amazing how he didn't let others hurt him. He stood up as if no one talks bad about him. He would apologize at the right time and he would always care for me before himself. When I first met him, i didn't see it right away, but he's my true hero. It was fine that I didn't get to have other friends because I was already happy enough to have him. When I couldn't turn in my homework because Nancy took it and claimed it as hers, Mike erased his name and wrote mine. He turned it in as my work and he lost credit for it. Whenever Nancy doesn't do her homework, the day we turn it in, she'll take mine and claim it hers. It happened often but i never lost a single point because of Mike. He saved me on education and also physically being bullied. During lunch time, when Nancy spills my lunch everywhere, Mike gives me his lunch and he'll be cleaning up the mess while I ate his lunch.. He started to become really skinny but he said it was fine because he always wanted to lose weight. My heart ripped into a million pieces because he was insecure about his body when he always told me to never care about what others think about him, be confident of yourself. I didn't understand him sometimes but somehow I managed life with him. In some way, now I do feel like he treated me like his sister but i really don't know.. i really don't know how to get over him

Luhan: Don't pressure yourself

Me: One time, Nancy pushed me down the stairs. I rolled and rolled down each step and by the time I hit the bottom, i twisted my ankle. The pain was unbearable! I cried and cried, to the point i had hard time breathing and my eyes were super puffy and red. Mike came rushing towards me and had the strength to carry me from the floor and bring me to the nurses office. We were so young back then and yet he managed to carry someone so heavy like me. I feel so bad for him to treat me so good. His parents would yell at him at home and he'd get hit a lot. He came to school with bruises. It was painful for him but he told me, "It's enough that I have to get beaten up, I won't let anyone hit you, I won't let you take in this pain that I do. I won't share the pain because I don't want you hurt." He was really silly, that point I realized how much he'd do for me, and at that moment, I had my very first crush. Sometimes I wish I could repay him back all the good deeds he's done for me.

Luhan: Wow I never thought that he was such a deep person. I can see how you'd choose him over me. Your very first crush and still you love him, he's so lucky to have your loyal love. He must have been brave. You must be filled with joy to see him again.

Me: I am, but i don't see his excitement when he sees me anymore. He use to smile through everything, all the hardships, when he sees me but now he seems a bit ...

Luhan: of course, he's about to leave back to his hometown, he must be sad that he'll never see you again.

Me: you think so?

Luhan: it's okay, i'm sure he'll come looking for you, if not, when I get famous, I'll bring you there so you two can unite. With all the things he's been through for you, I feel bad for him and I definitely support you two together. I won't fight for that spot in your heart.

Me: Maybe it'll be too late for me, by that time, he'd probably be married. He'll forget me within a year.

Luhan: you never know and even if that was true, you have me.

I slowly drop to the floor, just like my tears slowly flowing down my cheeks. Maybe if I hadn't argued with Luhan I might have had a chance to give him a tight hug. What do I do though? Mike is so sweet to me but Luhan is also good to me.. My heart sinks down like a boat when water gets into it. The ship is filled with water the way my heart is filled with pain. Luhan sits next to me and hugs me tight. His arms wrap around me as he leans his head on mine. I try holding in the tears but my heart aches because i don't want to make Luhan feel like he's waiting for me but i just don't know how i could forget Mike! 

Luhan: baby don't cry.. smile, you'll be amazingly beautiful like angels blinding people.

Me: If my smile was that beautiful it could blind people, then that means you'll only be able to see me smile once and you'll be blind.. then you won't be able to see me ever again..

I sniff as I replied to him while I'm crying and laughing. Luhan smiles and laughs a little with me. His hands wipe away my tears and he stares at me.

Luhan: don't cry now, I'll be here for you always. I promise.

Me: do you consider me as a bad student now?

Luhan: what did you do wrong to make you a bad student?

Me: I blind the teacher when i smile at them

I laughed sweetly and hugged Luhan. I hugged him so tight to the point he can't breathe. I used all my might to hug him. If I was stronger, I would hug him to death if i could. I'm so thankful for him. I find it ironic how Luhan is part of my problem but he's also the reason why i could smile and be happy. It's a weird feeling, but I love it anyways because it makes me feel like a girly little princess. I suddenly imagined how this was a castle and I was a princess while Luhan was my prince. My heart beat went faster and faster. My face turns red as I blush. Luhan pinches my cheeks and calls me cute.

Luhan: I think i'm more friendly with you when we don't have conversations but just body language, don't you think? That way we won't argue.

There was an awkward silence after Luhan finished speaking. We both were smiling but both our smiles slowly disappears as we start looking into each others eyes. I see myself in his eyeballs as I stare at him in the eye. He stares back, I look down a bit and he slowly but hesitantly leans in closer to me. My heart beats like a drum, my hands sweating, but I didn't dare to move. I gently closed my eyes. I could feel Luhan's breathe against my face. In my mind, i was going crazy because of how close I am with Luhan. Suddenly, I hear a voice from a girl call Luhan's name and Luhan looks away. I move farther away from him and make myself look decent as I looked around to see who called Luhan.

...To Be Continued~~~

Do you wished that girl haven't come? Haha if this was real, I would be so sad and mad if I haven't got to kiss Luhan!! Leave comments? It would be appreciated! have a wonderful day!