Chapter Twenty Nine ~ Alive or Dead

I turned to look over at (YourName), her eyes puffed up and her eyes and face flushed red. She constantly hits Luhan, wanting him to wake up. While she's being so dramatic over Luhan's accident, I'm here crying and regretting, unable to do anything for him. I feel so useless as his brother, Luhan is such a great hyung to me and maybe it's a bit too late for me to realize it. I'm unable to ease his pain. Even someone who's only known him for a week could treat him better than I can. How useless am I? How unlucky is Luhan to have a brother like me? Not only did I didn't respect him, I tried to take his girl. Soon the ambulance arrives, the sirens get louder and louder. I hear students shouting and screaming as people rushed in. I shouted, "Over here! Over here! Come quick!"
The emergency medical technicians and paramedics start rushing into the locker rooms and, (YourName) screams, "Please hurry, please save my Luhan! Please save him! Please!"
I see her cry her eyes out, hitting the floor as the paramedics and emergency medical technicians come closer. As they carried Luhan onto the stretchers, (YourName) quickly gets up off the floor and rushes to Luhan. She trips over her own jacket that was originally wrapped around Luhan and falls on the floor. Ouch. That pain.. it's like slipping on a banana peel and falling on your head hard on the floor.. i want to run to her and hug her tight to comfort her but before I can, (YourName) surprisingly gets up right away even after that painful fall and picks up her jacket. She rushes to Luhan. I stop myself from wanting to chase after her. I'll let her go, if that was what I done ahead of times, that would be nice. For the one who's done this to my hyung, I will get my revenge back! For my hyung and for (YourName)! I will find you, I will murder you! We're only in high school and you carry a gun?! This is outrageous. I will find you and get you into jail so you can sit in those prison cells and enjoy your life there!
I run around the school, hoping I could find anyone suspicious. Since everyone is all nosy and curious, everyone would run to the scene of the incident, but if I find anyone running away from the scene of the incident, then I know they could be the one whose done this to my hyung. Let me find you, and I won't forgive you! I'll stab you back so hard on the back just the way you've done to Luhan! And I'll take your gun and shoot you on the head the way you did to Luhan! I don't care if I have to go to jail, I just want to see you go to hell for doing this!

Author's Note: Everything above this note is in Lay's point of view. Just a little reminder hehe hope you're liking the story so far

~My Point of View~
My heart is in so much pain, I rather be the one to get shot or stabbed! Why did Luhan move me out the way? I should have covered him and been his body guard for once. I want to show him that I really am trying to change and prove myself that I'm not always that type of girl to tell lies to get what I want. I'll show him I can be his girl and protect him. Maybe society shows this "perfect couple" image, where the guy will always be the brave one, who does the hard working jobs, who protects their girl, who will be the one to ask the girl out on a date or to propose, who will say sorry first no matter whose wrong; but I'll prove to Luhan that I'll do anything to keep our relationship alive even if I'm the one to confess to him or to ask him out on the date. I'll stay in the hospital for nights and days, watching over him when he lies there on the bed. I'll wash his face for him, I'll wash his hands and do everything for him. I'll wait for him to awake after his long sleep. I'll pray every night for Luhan's safety. A gun shot in the head is literally fatal, only a miracle would help me. Please, let Luhan me fine, I want to show him that we don't have to be that "perfect couple" that society creates. Mistakes are allowed because we learn to forgive and work with each other. We can be together as long as there is enough love. I'm certain I love Luhan with my heart, not just a part of it or half of it, but my whole full heart. Please Luhan, stay with me don't go yet. I know it's so much pain for you to just endure the pain but prove to me you love me! If you really love me, promise me you'll wake up after the surgery? Please.. ! Why are you such a pabo(dummy not in a rude, insulting way)? If you love me, why couldn't you just let me know and we can be together? Why did you pretend for your friend? Why are you hurting everyone? How can you give your love to someone else like that? Have you ever thought of my love as a treasure? Or did you consider it just another garbage you collected? If you earned your favorite thing in the world, would you keep it or just give it to your best friend because they wanted it or because they wanted it first? It doesn't matter about who came first, you, Luhan, earned my love and my heart, not Lay, just you. So how can you give my love away like that? Do you really think it's that worthless? Who am I to blame you truthfully.. If I didn't tell that lie, we would have been together still. Like you said, we could have been together still just for a day or two. At least we would spend this time happily, unlike now. I hugged Luhan and held his hand in mine as I whispered, "Please save him, I have to say sorry and I still have to confess to him. Please give me this chance and save him."

~Arrived At the Hospital~
"Doctors!" I said as they brought Luhan to a room. "Will he survive?! Please save him!" I shouted as they ignored my existence.
A girl came up to me and poked me at the stomach. I'm guessing she was about nine years old. She handed me her last lollipop and calmy said, "He'll be fine if you believe in it. Don't lose hope."
The girl skipped away before I could ask her what's her name. I looked at the lollipop and thought of the words the little girl just told me, "Dont lose hope." Hope.. how can I hope if I have no hope to begin with? "He'll be fine if you believe in it." I smiled, I do believe. If I believe.. then that's my hope.
"Um hi, are you this patient's sister? Luhan's sister?" The doctor questioned.
"No.. I.. I used to be his.. girlfriend." I hesitated as I looked down.
"Ah sorry.. um and Luhan will get a surgery done right away but we can't guarantee he'll be fine or alive after the surgery. A gun shot in the head is fatal but we see a chance in saving him. Please prepare yourself if the surgery can't help cure him" The doctor said.
Please prepare yourself if the surgery can't help cure him?! I always thought doctors could do anything and save everyone. What happened to that? Don't give me false hope.. you have to save him! I sat down in front of the surgery room where Luhan was being operated in. I got up after every other two minutes. I can't calm down. I can't stop thinking about the outcome, will he really die like that? Will he leave me like that? Or will he come back alive? He'll come back alive right? With his mind clearer than ever? Maybe it'll wake up him for real and he'll choose to be with me and go against Lay. Maybe.. maybe I hope. If I can imagine it, it can happen. "I believe! And I have hope!" I shouted with a whisper as my fist tightened around the lollipop. My heart have mini panic attacks after every minute that goes by. Will this surgery be successful? I beg.. please! I collapse to the floor with tears streaming down my face. Luhan please be okay.. there's so much to tell you. There's so much I want to know still. When you say you'll forgive me.. does that mean you forgive me for my lie and for all my childish actions? I want to know if you forgave me was because you love me or was it due to pressure? There's no way you'll forgive me so easily, Luhan I know you love me!
The lights went off and I stood up as quickly as possible. I ran to the doctors the moment the doors opened. I looked at the head surgeon and all the helpers. Maybe their expression will show. If it's a frown, it'll be unsuccessful or death. If they smile, then theirs hope. I looked at everyone, no expression at all. I ask with hesitation and eagerness to know the truth.
"The surgery was..." The doctor finally said after a long silence.

...To Be Continued~~~

Thank you for reading, i just have to write this after every chapter! Really thank you so much for supporting me and I am here to let you know that my break is a few days from ending! I have all my homework to finish haha.. I am such a bad student.. yes but I can't help because I'm excited to write my story! Ah so if I don't post tomorrow or sunday or anytime soon, maybe until next weekend, then it's due to homework and stress.. please forgive me and sorry in advance! I really take the time to write these notes after the "...to be continued~~~" part so if you're reading this, thank you! Have a beautiful day(: