Chapter Forty Five ~ Promise (LAST CHAPTER)

~Luhan's Point of View~

I remember her. I remember everything from the first day. It's like the whole atmosphere changed. I stood there in front of her. Everything around us are memories of the past and all that we've been through. The day she was at the library late at night, that was when I first asked her out. The first day of school, it was chilly. She had so little clothes on, I offered her my jacket. I carried her to the nurse after she got hit by the door. All of our happy times and moments, I remember them clearly now. I'm ashamed to make such a stupid decision without knowing everything we've been through. I'm so selfish, I didn't even think far enough. Taking in bullets for her two times now, I didn't even realize that I've lost memory once. I only remembered up to the point of getting shot on the head, everything before it, it was blank in my mind. It's those that were once blank in my mind, that meant everything. Our happiness.. it's like I threw it all away and didn't claim them as my memories. So idiotic of me.. but even more foolish of me was that I denied the fact that I loved her so much. Yes, I loved her even through the hard times, and I still love her. Through the times she lied, the times I wasn't with her, and the times I was hurt, I loved her with every part of my heart. I hate her as well as I love her. When I was hurt, I was upset, so I tried to hate her until I stopped loving her. Silly.. trying to hate her only made me realize how much more I love her than I thought. She's all I ever needed and she has been waiting for me and standing there in front of me this whole time. I was blinded by my own lies. I thought that I didn't need her. I told myself I didn't need her, but in the end, it was a lie. I do need you, (YourName). The more people I was with today, as I spent the time with my old friends as a group, I only realized how much I wanted to be with you by my side. I actually wanted to boast to them that you were my girl.

Without a word, we ate dinner together. I didn't know how to start the conversation, I'm quite ashamed honestly. Though we haven't said a word to each other, I understand her happiness through her smiles. I miss those smiles. I miss making her smile. It only took my appearance to make her smile like an angel. Half the time, I stared at her face. I miss her so much I can barely stand a second without looking at her.

She took my hands as I paid for the meal. "Let's hurry before the our plane takes off for flight. I'm not going to make you stay here with me, I'm coming with you to support you as you go and pursue your dreams." She mentioned.

I almost forgot about the plane.. She can act as if nothing happened. I just can't get over how stupid I have been. There's so much on my mind that I need to tell her. When we got to the airport, we seen Lay and MeiHan together. I'm so surprised they're dating now, but I'm very happy that Lay has found someone he loves. I'm very happy for MeiHan too because of course she's my cousin, but also because I can totally trust Lay dating her. I know Lay will never do anything to hurt her, so I'm relaxed that they are dating. Seeing them together makes me feel so embarrassed because I haven't had the courage to say everything on my mind to (YourName).

I took in a deep breathe, faced (YourName), and took her hands in mine.

"Hey.. I'm sorry and thank you for giving me a chance and never giving up on me. I pretended to hate you, I pretended to not love you. I've lied to myself so many times, telling myself I don't love you when I truly did. I wasn't brave enough to tell you my feelings, I made you wonder what I must be thinking about you. Honestly, I was so selfish. I didn't want to go through so much pain anymore, I didn't want to be fooled with, I didn't want to be a toy in someone's game. I thought all of this wasn't worth it to be with you. Although you've lied to me, though there were many times I tried to hate you, and many times I was hurt, I loved you. I did have that love for you, that would conquer all the pain between us. The thing that confirmed my love for you was the moment you stood there back at that restaurant at first. It was like the whole world changed. you were there and I was in front of you. The surrounding filled with our past and our memories. I seen the times we've been together through happiness. The time when I first saw you and offered you my jacket, the time when I carried you to the nurse, the time when you called me manly deer, the time when I asked you out on the night you stayed after school late, I saw those images that I couldn't remember before. I didn't think further of my memories. From what I remembered, I thought you were selfish, but after remembering everything, I'm actually the selfish one. Though you've made a mistake to lie, I should have gave you another chance. I know you didn't mean to hurt anyone but I couldn't accept the fact that you lied to me. I should have been more opened to understand how you must be feeling. There was nothing to be upset with you. Why did I get upset? Because I had to worry for you more? ..That's stupid, it was my job to love you and worry for you. There was really nothing to be mad at you for. I couldn't believe I let that get in the way between us. You know the time when I was asleep on the hospital bed after getting head surgery? I had so many dreams about this one girl, she grew up tall and mature. We started dating and sharing memories and laughters. It was one of the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Then I woke up surprised because the image left my mind and it was only a dream. Then I saw you and the moment I saw you, I wanted to kiss you. I kept myself from doing that though. I acted cold to you. At that time I truly didn't recognize you, yet I fell for you again. To think about it, even if I didn't recognize you that time, I think I'd still would have ended up wanting to be with you, because the moment I saw you, I fell in love once again. When you left the room, I wondered who this girl was in my dream who could make my heart flutter so much. Was it you? As time went on, I tried to figure it out. And it was you. I even had dreams about you when I lost memory. This only made me realize I did love you, more than anything in the world. That dream was like a fortune teller because here you are. You've grown much prettier as the second passes. You're more mature. I'm so proud of my girl who would sacrifice her education to support me in achieving my dreams, though I really wished you wouldn't throw your future away for me. You're so intelligent and smart.." I confessed. I sighed.. I finally let everything out. All the words that added up, weighing down my heart, are finally said.

She said nothing and cried on my shoulders. I'll be there for you, (YourName) always. I'll be there for you to cry on even in the future. I'll never let you leave my side ever again. I promise this.

Narrative : Through pain, struggles, and happiness, Luhan loved (YourName) more than he knew. When Luhan tried to hate her, there was still love. He loved her every second of his life since the first time he saw her.

Author's Note : The narrative above is also an explanation to why this story is titled Every Second There Is Love. If any questions still about why this story is titled Every Second There Is Love, please ask in the comments.

Narrative : Four years has past and Luhan, (YourName), MeiHan, and Lay has graduated from a high school in China. During those years, they've met Byun Baekhyun, Kim JongDae, Oh SeHun, Do KyungSoo, Kim MinSeok, Kim JongIn, Huang ZiTao, WuYiFan, Park Chanyeol, Kim Joon Myun. All twelve majored in music business.

~My Point of View~

Luhan took me up on stage with a blind fold around my eyes. I heard the crowds cheering and screaming. I wonder what surprise Luhan has for me. I smiled as I blushed. Slowly the blind fold was taken off. A cake was in front of me.

"Exactly four years back, today's the day I asked you out. We've been together since then, so happy four year anniversary my love. I also have something special for you." Luhan winked at me.

I can't explain how fast my heart is beating. It's crazy.. this is one reason why I love him. He's so sweet and you just never know what will happen the next minute when you're with him.

The music went off and Luhan pointed the screen behind us. A video played filled with pictures of us with a song he wrote dedicated to me. I cannot hold in my tears.. I'm crying so hard. From a girl who was no one, became the love of another human. I covered my face with my hands, I'm crying so hard.. Luhan is singing the song live for me. I just cannot.. I'm literally the luckiest girl on earth.. I can't stop these tears. He came wrapping his arms around me as he kissed me softly on the cheeks. He kissed my tears away. In the song, he promised me he'd always be there for me through all hardships and he'll never leave me. This is every girl's dream, to have someone love them no matter how many wrinkles they'll grow, to love them through every hardship, to surprise them, and always love them with more love everyday.

Luhan, I love you.

...THE END!!!

Sad! The story ended~ Ah but if you can't get enough of my stories(hehe), then follow me on instagram? On my instragram, I'll have a game kinda thing for my readers/followers to decide on which member I'll be writing about for my NEXT chapter story!(: Thank you for being with me through all the waiting for me to post each chapter. Thank you thank you! have a wonderful day! I hope in the end, this brought so many smiles to you and also lightened up your day! Thank you! I really mean it with my heart~ <3