Chapter Forty Two ~ Quit Playing

A few seconds ago, my heart stopped beating. Ten seconds ago, I became the happiest girl on earth. Without a word, Luhan walks next to me and takes my hand in his, ignoring Lay's existence. Am I dreaming or is this reality? He leans his head on my shoulders. I slowly lean my head to kiss his head, but will that make him go away? I see him like this, it hurts my heart. It's like a bomb exploding in my heart, making it rain blood and pieces of my heart. I can't keep my head from leaning to him, I can't stop my lips from wanting to kiss him. My body doesn't work like a machine. It doesn't stop when I want it to, there's no buttons for that. I'm sorry Luhan.. that you have to suffer this pain with me.

"I can no longer stand seeing you with some other guy, I can only imagine you with me. I should have came to you in the beginning of I had the guts to. I should have just said sorry.. and I love you. I know you're probably upset with me because I've failed to be your man. Remember? You gave me the nickname as manly deer? That was the old Luhan. I don't know how to tell you this, I'm so ashamed to come to you after making you wait so long for me. I never gave you a clear answer, I left you guessing and thinking I hated you. Because I left you hanging, you tried to find your way back. You had Lay to support you, but I couldn't help but to constantly think you're a player and that you don't even care about me anymore. I've seen you cry, I've seen you break apart, but somehow it never convinced me because no matter how I saw it, you were with someone else that wasn't me. I can't blame you because I chose to stay away from you. I was dumb. I still am for coming too late." Luhan whispers, as Lay slowly leaves our sight.

"Are you okay? Is your leg fine? How much does your shoulders hurt?" I questioned. I was only worried about him at this time. Nothing seemed to matter at all.

"You can only ask me about this? .. What about us? When I saw you falling down, my heart wanted to break apart. I was thinking that it was all my fault, if I didn't chicken out of telling you my true feelings, you wouldn't have even thought about killing yourself. I knew what your answer would be if I asked you to accept me again, but I couldn't do it. I didn't have the guts, but when I caught you in my arms, it was as if nothing mattered anymore. You were in my arms. You were mine. I was your hero. I could break another leg for you.. I could take in another bullet for you. I'll take in everything for you, until I break down. I want to be yours. I'm unclear of our relationship. Will you be mine?" Luhan sighs.

"I'm already taken though.. I'm already yours." I answer him. I kiss him on the head with a smile. We're finally together.

"Let me go get my medicine over there and we'll go somewhere together. Wait here for me." Luhan says as he lets go of my hands.

I smile like an idiot and stare at the floor, playing with my fingers. I feel a pull on my arms. Ah! Luhan must be back! I looked up with a bright smile that turned into a frown. Mike? I look into his eyes and he's staring back. Sometimes I'm so confused if I like him still or not. I'm ashamed to even possibly have feelings for him still. Mike, you're worrying me a lot.. Did something go wrong between you and Nancy?

Mike's grip on my hands tighten as he leans in to kiss me. I was confused of whether to push him away or kiss him back.. Mike.. tell me, why are you always coming to me now without a word and just kissing me?! You're messing with my mind.. you know I believe in fate and everything.. don't play with me to make me think we're meant to be okay.. I push him away gently and he leaves. For once, it's not hard to push him away. Sigh.. I turn to look for Luhan but see him staring at me. He drops his medicine on the floor with innocent eyes. Luhan.. I'm innocent too! Or am I? .. I admit, I might have a little feelings for him, but you're the true one I want to be with. Ahh! Please understand me! Don't tell me you're going to leave? Please don't leave hurting us. Please..

"I don't know what I can say.. let's cancel what we had in plan for each other.. Even if I came to you, said sorry, say I love you, hold your hands, you're still kissing another guy that's not me. What can I do to be the only one you place those lips on? What can I do to make you only mine? Why are you playing with me? You're here telling me you need me, you love me, and that you're sorry, but when I'm not around, you're with someone else.. even kissing them. I know you miss me.. but you probably don't miss me enough to kiss me.." Luhan whimpers.

"Luhan.. It's not what you think.." I wail.

"Forget it, that's your excuse every time. I don't know why I keep thinking that you're the one. I don't know how I am able to trust you like this when reality shows you're one lying witch. I'll never forget the lies you've told, I'll never forget the amount of times you broke my heart. I can't possibly forget you for what you've done. You've fooled with me.. Am I some toy you can play with?" Luhan complains.

"No no no!!" I yelp.

~Mike's Point of View~

Just as expected and planned. Hah.. I smirk as I leave from spying on (YourName) and Luhan. You think I love you, I can sense your hesitation (YourName). I only love Nancy, and for her I'll do anything.

~Flashback. Author's Point of View~

"I'm young still, but give me your words that I can marry your daughter. I promise, I'll protect her and make her happy everyday of her life. I won't fail you, just please give me your words to allow me to be hers.." Mike exclaim.

"Show us that you can be trusted.." Nancy's father replies.

Mike left the house in anger and went to visit Brandon in jail because Mike knew Brandon was his only hope.

"Brandon.. dude your dad sucks.. he won't let me marry your sister.." Mike grumbles.

"It's not like I'll let you marry my sister.. wait.. you want to marry my sister? I'll give you my word to marry her on one condition." Brandon smirks.

Mike gave him a questioned look with his eyes widened. "What's the condition?" Mike asked.

"Make Luhan jealous. Kiss his girl. Kiss (YourName) in front of Luhan. Do anything to make Luhan jealous. Make it look like (YourName) is a player. Make it so that Luhan believes she's a player and that she likes you still. It's as simple as a kiss because Luhan is such a girl.. he doesn't know how to be a man and own his girl.. We'll teach him what it's like to mess with me." Brandon grins.

"But.. (YourName).. I can't to her. She's too nice, I can't do something so evil to her.. She's like my own sister.. you don't understand, is there something else I can do for you? Get money, get a lawyer and get you out, anything! T-Tell me, is there something else?" Mike hesitates.

"Forget it then.. if you can't do this, then you're showing me that your love for my sister isn't deep enough. You don't truly love her, do you? If you do, then do as I say, and I'll give you my word to marry her." Brandon challenges Mike.

~End of Flashback~

~Mike's Point of View~

I'm not scared like Luhan. I'm brave for my girl. I'll do anything to prove that my love for her is true. I'll show her parents that for their daughter, I can do anything. I won't let anything in my way, I won't hesitate to do anything for my girl. I should be ashamed? Ah.. I've known (YourName) for so long, she's going to somehow find a way to get Luhan back anyways, no worries. And like what the rumors say about her, she's a player! Nancy will be so enraged to hear that (YourName) kissed her beloved boyfriend. I find it amusing that Nancy has always hated (YourName) for "stealing" or "taking" her crushes. I can already imagine that Nancy will be displeased with (YourName) and will scream at her, "I've already backed away from Luhan for you, but how come you can't respect me and keep your lips away from my boyfriend?!"

It'll be entertaining.. and also I'll have Brandon's word to marry his sister in the future. Hah! *Smirks*

...To Be Continued~~~

When I use ** it means that the character is doing that action lol Anyways, hope you like reading and are looking forward for the next chapter! hehe.. thanks for reading! (: