Chapter Fifteen ~ The Other Side of Me

~Luhan's Point of View~
Nancy never learns does she? She still bullies (YourName) as if it's all a joke. I'm really upset at the type of person she is. Always wanting the better for herself and not even caring about what other people think or feel. I thought she was a normal girl who looked for friends but maybe she's the one who really needs to check up at the doctors.. maybe she has some type of obsessive popularity illness for who knows what.. There's many places to pity for her, but it's not because she doesn't have popularity, it's the fact that she'd do anything to be popular. She takes on bullying, doesn't do homework to look cool, order people around to make her seem so tough.. does she really think guys like this type of women? Yea maybe a lot do like these type of girls but.. not me. Not Mike. If Mike was a person who likes a girl like Nancy, he would have been by her side the moment he knew her but he went to (YourName) instead. This shows a lot about the type of guy Mike is. The guys Nancy wants to be with is just from another world. Maybe Mike never fell in love with (YourName) but he cared for her like a sister while he hated Nancy. For me, I fell for (YourName) because she was a sweet and innocent girl. I protected her as Nancy bullied her. And as I protect (YourName), as each second passes as I'm with her, I slowly fall in love with her. Although it's only been three days that I've known (YourName) for, I've really come to understand her because I pay a lot of attention to her actions, to her facial expressions, and her choices of words. if you paid close attention to her, you'll notice those innocent eyes when you're looking in her eyes and those sweet and heart warming smile she gives when you're by her side. When she acts like a child, you can see that she only wants someone to truly care for her. Like the time when she got really mad at me because i didn't tell her why I wanted to protect her, she was like a child who wanted to know everything. I mean it would make sense that she would get mad because she wouldn't have known if I truly wanted to help her. I planned to tell her when we became more close and now we're actually dating but yet she never asked even once. She trusts me and that's why I trust her in everything. Ah why am I spacing out? (YourName) is covered in egg yoke and egg shells.. I quickly ran to get a towel to wrap around her.

Me: my clothes... Luhan, I smell..

Luhan: it's okay, I still love you. Here, take this and go change into it, okay?

I took off my jacket and then my shirt. I gave it to (YourName) and smiled. I took out my shorts for my PE(physical education) and gave it to her. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Luhan: I'll wait for you here, okay?

Me: you're going to be cold Luhan!

Luhan: if you stay soaked in your clothes, you'll get sick, okay? I'll be warm when i can hug you, so hurry and go change.

As she ran into the restroom, I smiled to myself. She's so adorable the way she cares for me. She puts me first in her heart, she'd rather get sick herself than for me to be cold. She's an angel. It's other people's lost because she's such an amazing girl. I can't understand how people can hate such a girl like her. She came out embarrassed as she covered her face.

(YourName) : your clothes are too big on me.. Although it's call shorts.. It's like sweats for me.. I look so ugly! And your shirt is so..

Luhan: ok ok, stop complaining now, I know it's too big on you, but you still look super cute. You look even more stylish!

(YourName): who are you kidding with? I'm not cute..

I hugged her very tight and kissed her on the top of her head. I looked into we eyes then took her hands in mine and started walking.

~My Point of View~
I looked up at Luhan with a confused look, he didn't reply back. He faced forward and didn't look at me. I wonder what he must be thinking. He seems so serious all of a sudden. His grip on my hands got tighter.