Chapter Forty ~ Falling Stars

*Bullet Fired Again*

~My Point of View~

My eyes closed tightly, afraid I would get shot and afraid of Brandon. He's crazy to shoot me. I slowly peaked out with one eye and saw smoke coming from his gun. He was being pulled by the police. Ahh! I'm so scared! My hands were shaking as I hugged Luhan tight, who was on top of me.

"Ah!" Luhan screamed.

I let go and noticed blood all over my hands. My eyes widen and my hands shake even more. For a second I didn't know how to react, I sat there, staring at him. My eyes started to shed tears. Silly Luhan.. you've took the bullet for me again. This time two bullets! You're so stupid.. you should have let him shoot me. After all, i deserve both of those bullets. I deserve to die. I need to die. Luhan why did you save me? Why are you so stupid? You should have just let me go. I needed to leave from this world anyways..

I cried harder and harder, till my chest ached. I shouted at the top of my lungs, "Luhan!!" My eyes tingled and more tears came flowing. The most stupid thing Luhan has ever done was to fall for me and to save me multiple times.. I admit it because I don't deserve to be loved and i don't deserve to be alive.

Everyone just stared at me. No one made any movements. They just kept staring, as if it'll heal Luhan.

"What are you guys doing?! He got shot! Save him! Bring him to the hospital! He's not going to die! I swear.. he has got shot once in the head and still survived! He'll survive again! Save him!" I shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I want to break down.. It's so easy to get handle of a gun, it's so easy to press the trigger. It's so easy to shoot someone, but it's so hard to save them! Luhan was survived a shot in the head, but I'm still worried, I can't keep calm. It was only luck that saved him that time.

"You whore! You should go die! (YourName), you are a sick person! I hope Luhan dies! I hope you two will never be together! I pray that Luhan will hate you if he really wakes up! I'm not done with you! You'll pay for it!" Brandon shouted as he was being hand cuffed and pushed towards the car.

~MeiHan's Point of View~

My mind was trying to tell the differences between reality and a dream. I still feel the grip of Brandon there on my arms. Though he's already taken away, it's as if he's still there pointing a gun at me. I can still feel the scene from moments ago. I'm so scared.. my heart is beating loud enough that I can hear it over Brandon shouting. It's loud enough that I can hear it over all the students' and teachers' murmurs. One beat. Two beat. Three. Four. Five. ... I'll never feel safe at this school ever again. I'll never feel safe living in this world. I wrapped myself with my arms and closed my eyes. I want to shut everyone out. Someone came hugging me but i flinched away. I didn't want anyone touching me. Not even my closest friends or family members. I wanted to be alone. I ran away to somewhere where no one was. I sat down and rocked back and forth. I dived my head into my arms and cried. I'm worried for Luhan.. he's always been there for me, but I can't accept the fact that he's got shot once again. It can't be true.. this can't be reality. I know it can't be. It's all to fake.. I won't run to Luhan.. I won't because I just don't think that's him. It can't be him. He's not the one who got shot! It's not him!!

~Lay's Point of View~

I ran towards Brandon, I pushed away the people and cops who tried to stop me. My fist clenched together. Brandon is in for a beating! I pulled Brandon back and punched him in the face hard.