Chapter 7 Sadness

Hey guys thanks for all the reads it really means a lot 💕 you should check out miaminick she is writing an amazing fanfic 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
~ Kayla's POV ~
We were lying on the beach in silence. My head was resting on his arm and it was quiet. there was no one here. Once again I am pretty much alone. "he's gone" I broke the silence and although my voice was hoarse from all the crying he still heard me. "I'm sorry" Luke stared at me and then gave me a hug because the tears were rolling down my face. "I'm on my own now Luke, I knew that when my brother was gone my mum is not coming back." Another tear fell down my face. "I was never good enough for her. she used to say I was weak and couldn't do anything right but if she only knew how strong I've been when she wasn't there for me. I want my mum back! I can't do this anymore it's too hard!" At this point I didn't care. I let the tears fall because I didn't know how I felt. I was upset because my brother just died but I was angry because my mum won't come back but I was scared about what would happen to me. "I will make sure your mum comes back and I will make her realise how special you are. she needs to know there isn't another one like you out there. Everything will be ok Kayla, I know it will." i believed him. I wanted to because I was tired of being me and having my life. I asked Luke if he could walk me home but he said I wasn't going home. "you can stay at mine Kayla your not spending another night alone." He helped me up and we walked over to where Luke's brother was waiting with there dog molly. Luke introduced me to his brother and said we were going to their house.

~ Luke's POV ~
When we got to the house I explained everything to mum while Kayla took a shower. "will I get the spare room ready for her mum?" I thought I had better ask first. "no Luke she needs you she can't be alone again you need to look after her ok?" I nodded and went to get some clothes for Kayla to put on. I laid the clothes out on the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. "there's joggers and t-shirt on the bed for you kayla" I heard a quiet reply saying thanks. I realised now how bad things were she really wasn't ok at all.
I had never realised things could be so tough for someone. I had more than I ever wanted. I didn't know what it was like to have nothing and meeting Kayla made me realise what I had was above average and what was to come, well that was way off the scale. I decided from the. On I would appreciate everything I had and enjoy every moment of every day.