Chapter 3 Regrets

I dried my eyes as best as I could and got up to answer the door. I saw Luke standing there and when he saw me he pulled me into a big hug. I had lost all my energy and I had no strength left in me, not a bit. I had had enough. We stood there for ages clinging onto each other he was all I had left and I couldn't let him go. it didn't make a difference that we had only just started to speak to each other. "hey I know we just et and everything but could I come in it's raining?" I nodded without being able to say anything. We walked through the house and into the living room, he sat down and I sat next to him but he pulled me into his lap and gently kisses my cheek. "are you ok now?" He widowers in my ear. "yeah..." I quietly replied. "promise?" I nodded.
He had to go cos we had school tomorrow but the minute he closed the door I realised I wasn't tears just poured down my face and I couldn't control them. I got changed into shorts and a vest top and climbed into bed. I regret telling him I was fine cos I am really not. I cried myself to sleep once again. he didn't know why I was so upset he thought it was those girls. yeah they bother me but nothing hurts more than knowing you don't have a family that loves you.
~ Luke's POV ~
I closed the door and walked home. how could I have done that? I just left her of course she's not fine. I regret leaving her alone. But the was nothing more I could do. she hasn't told me but there is something more than bullying going on in her life and I knew it.