Chapter 37 Crazy

Sadly this fanfic is nearly done but there will be sequel!

~ Luke's POV ~

This trip has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have a month left of doing live shows and a couple of meet and greets too. Its crazy. Our manager Adam has arranged a tour around Australia to build a sort of fan base over there. Which means I'll have to say goodbye to Kayla again. If I ever get her back...

~ Kayla's POV ~

I woke suddenly with the feeling of cold water on my foot. I had fallen asleep on the beach and the tide was in, that's what woke me up. I stood up and quickly ran back home to find my mum in the living room with two police officers sitting either side of her. As soon as she saw me she ran up and threw her arms around me pulling me in for a hug while tears poured down her face. "I missed you so much Kayla, don't ever leave like that again!" I nodded and apologised but I knew this was fake. She was acting.

I was right. As soon as the Police officers left my mum slapped me multiple times across my face till I had blood pouring out of my nose. I had tears streaming down my face but she didn't care. She was yelling at me so close to my face I felt her saliva flicking me every few seconds. She grabbed my shoulders and shook me while yelling that I was crazy for leaving like that. I think she was forgetting that she left me for 6 months. I was so sick of her that I just left. I slammed the door in her face and ran down the street trying to get away from her. She was horrible I can't believe I thought for 1 minute I thought it would be good to have her back. She has always been mean.

It's times like this when I miss Luke the most.

~ Luke's POV ~

I can't get those words out of my head. 'I miss you too'. It was her voice. I missed it so much. Its crazy I know but I think I might have a chance of getting her back.

Every day of every week, every hour of every day, every minute of every hour and every second of every minute (A/N sorry that's confusing) I can't do anything but think of those words she said to me. It's crazy how one person can mean more than the world to you and one sentence from that person can make you feel a million times better.

The world, it's just crazy.

Hope u liked it guys not much more now.