Chapter 5 Panic

~ Luke's POV ~ the

"Things will be ok I promise" I smiled and took her home then went home myself. When I got in everyone was watching T.V I joined them until my um went to make tea then I went through and explained the whole situation to her and asked what I should do. She said that I had done a really nice thing and now I had made that promise I had to make sure I made it happen. I was told to remember that no matter how hard i found it she found it much harder.

It was becoming a daily thing where me and Kayla would walk home after school going via the beach but she wasn't at school today and that worried me. I went straight to her house as soon as the bell went but she wasn't there. I ran to the beach but she wasn't there either. I started to panic. I ran home at nine after searching all night and she was nowhere. I had 10 texts and 17 missed calls from my mum but I didn't care Kayla wasn't picking up her phone and she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked in the house tears pouring down my face and I didn't even know it. My mum had friends over but I didn't care. "KAYLA HAS GONE MISSING SHE WASNT AT SCHOOL AND SHES NOT AT HOME OR AT THE BEACH SHES NIT ANSWERING HER TEXTS AND IM SCARED AND WORRIED THERES SOMETHING WRONG!" My mum sat me down and told me to calm down. She told me Kayla would be ok! How could she of she wasn't ok! Mum made me tea but I didn't want any I went upstairs and had an early night. I fell asleep straight away.