Chapter 20 Secrets and Suprises

Okay so this chapters a bit different I will be switching between POV quite a lot so be ready 💕

~ Kayla's POV ~

I have a huge problem.

I mean a huge problem.

I like Luke.

What do I do?

~ Ashton's POV ~

I am not happy.

I don't love Mia.

I don't know if I ever did.

I just don't want her to get hurt.

What do I do?

~ Luke's POV ~

I hate myself.

I hate my life.

I need help.

What do I do?

~ Mia's POV ~

Something's wrong.

With Ashton.

And me.

And our relationship.

What do I do?

~ Kayla's POV ~

I don't know what to do everyday I think more and more about everything. Luke. Ashton. Luke. Life. My brother. Luke. My mum. Luke.

No matter how hard I think, it always comes back to Luke.

I am so glad he found me. He made me realise who I was. He said he would be here till the end and I know he won't leave me I am so happy knowing I will never feel alone again.

I was sitting outside on a picnic blanket drawing. That is all I did now. Draw. I had an amazing set of rainbow colours and used them to make each drawing come alive. "Hey" I turned around squinting at the bright sun shinning in my eyes. "can we talk?" I nodded at Luke and patted the spot next me telling him to sit down.

~ Luke's POV ~

Me and Kayla were drifting apart and I didn't like it.

I sat next to her and and took a breath. "spill" she said.
"I am sorry for everything I have ever done to hurt you and anything I might do in the future I want you to know you are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You have changed me and helped me forget about the past. These past few days I have been horrible to you and selfish. I really hope you live a great life and pursue your dreams, you deserve the best. I am sorry -" she put a finger to my lips and giggled. "Please stop talking Luke, it's annoying!" She laughed and showed me a picture of me. "You drew that?" I nearly choked on my own breath. "It's amazing!" She smiled. "it's for you" she placed it in my hands. "to say thank you for everything you have done for me. The end is a long way yet but I, no, we!, Have made it this far we can't give up now. It was a surprise for you so you knew what my drawing is like. I wanted you to see why I have an art dream." I smiled and pulled her on to my lap. I got butterflies in my stomach when she wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me close. It was a perfect moment and I never wanted it to end. I felt a crash of thunder and a rain drop on my nose.

It soon chucked it down with rain but we stayed in the garden laughing and throwing grapes at each other listening to music and having a blast. It wouldn't be like this forever though so I had to enjoy it while I could.