Chapter 35 I did it

~ Luke's POV ~

"This is she looks so perfect thank you so much for listening" I shouted into the mic before chanting hey about a million times.

It was our last song on our first show, the O2 arena in London, thousands of mile away from home. Away from Kayla.

As we finished the song we walked off stage absolutely buzzing. It was one of the best nights of my life. It was unforgettable.

We were in the dressing room mucking about while One Direction were performing. I was hyped up on redbull so that didn't help either. I couldn't believe the night I had just had. I had reached my dream. It took a while but I did it. I need to make sure Kayla does the same.

That night One Direction came into our tour bus and we partied all night. I was only 17 so I couldn't go out. I was the only one that was underage but the boys didn't mind. There was some drink and I had some but I was too tired to do much I mainly sat around watching everyone else have fun.

It got too noisy and I didn't feel too well so I went through to my bunk and sat watching YouTube and as cringy as it sounds I watched all my old covers, I wanted to go back and see how I got this far.

I kept dithering weather to phone or text Kayla but kept deciding against it.

"You ok Luke?" I jumped at the sound of Ashton's voice. I was lost in my own thoughts. "uh yeah just tired." he nodded "me too I'm going to bed" he said before climbing in the bunk below me.

Around 3am I heard the rest of the boys come to bed and the party stop. They would pay for it in the morning when we get up at 5.

I was right. Me and ash had to throw multiple objects at Calum and Michael to wake them up and apparently the same was happening on the 1D bus.

We had writing sessions and played live shows that night. It was amazing. I was ready to phone home and say those three words. I picked up the phone and dialled the number.
~hello?
~hey mum it's me Luke!
~hey Luke! How r u? Is everything ok? How's the boys?when will u be back?
~mum I'm fine, everything is ok, the boys r good, and I'll be home in about 3 months.
~that's good it's gone quick!
~yeah mum I only have like two minutes but I know now I am able to say this so I will
~ok sure love?
~I did it!
~and we r more than proud of u Luke
~thanks mum bye!
~bye

I heard her quietly crying in the other end of the phone. She had been waiting her whole life to hear her son say those three words. I did it.