Chapter 34 Moving in

Hey so this will be a short chapter...I think? I'm not very good at doing short writing but yeah I tried!

~ Kayla's POV ~

Well today was the day. I'm moving house. I'm moving on. I need to forget.
Luke? He was a waste of time. He never really wanted me.

I was packing away the last of my stuff when I came across some photos. Luke gave them to me he made a collage out of photographs we took together. There was a few from the beach, our place, a few from the sleepover and just some random ones we took when we were out and about. The way Luke looked at me in all the photos made me see maybe he wasn't a waste of time. He looked truly happy in all the pictures and so did I. No matter where he is in this world I know he will always be there for me like he said in his letter. I kept that letter and I put next to my important things in the boxes, I didn't want to loose it, like I lost Luke. The tears start to form in my eyes but I heard my mum coming so quickly shoved the collage in the nearest box to hide it but I wasn't quick enough. "hey let me see." My mum said as she took it out my hands. I quickly wiped my eyes with my sleeve but the tears kept coming. "daww don't worry Kayla he will come back." she said rubbing my back. "I don't know if I want him back though" I said in between sobs. "I don't know what I want. One minute I hate him for leaving and I'm glad he's gone and the next I'm crying cos I want him back!" I wail. My mum hugged me. "we'll talk at the new house ok we need to leave." I nodded but knew we wouldn't talk at the new house. She always forgets and then shouts at me when I remind her.

We arrived at the new house and it was massive. Inside, it was like a proper home. It had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms which meant I would get my own toilet and shower in my room plus a small balcony. The garden was huge as well. It had a full size swimming pool too. I bet my brother would have loved it here.

So yeah short I know but it's just a filler