Chapter 16 Help

Hey guys and sorry about the last chapter it was quite short but I thought it was important that you knew about Luke's past and in this chapter there is a lot of POV changes so pay attention 😂😂

~ Kayla's POV ~

I woke early the next morning with a sick feeling in my stomach. I had so many questions about last night like, who were they? Why did they want to hurt Luke? Was Luke ok? And had Luke really opened up to me or was there more about him that I didn't know?

My mind was just blurred. All I wanted to know was if Luke was ok or not. I'm sure he would be though he was a strong guy. I couldn't help but worry though. So I decided to text him.

To : Lukey 💕
Hey Lukey can u let me know if ur ok I'm worrying
Kayla x

I plugged my phone into charge and got in the shower.

~ Luke's POV ~

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping

From: princess 💕😘
Hey Lukey can u let me know if ur ok I'm worrying
Kayla x

Before I had time to answer my phone died so I ran around the house looking for my charger.

~ Kayla's POV ~

I got out the shower, plugged in my hair drier and dried my hair. I put on some denim shorts and a checked shirt (A/N-outfit in description) because it was warm outside. The true Australian sun was out today.

I decided to give school a miss today. I had changed so much since I met Luke, my grades have gone down the drain and I barely ever went to school. I bet Chloe was loving it.

It had been an hour and Luke still hasn't replied. I was worrying even more but took my mind off things by sitting outside and drawing. Art was my life, I will never give up on art. I decided I would draw the first thing that came into my head and that was Luke. He was the only thing I cared about now but the truth was I didn't have anything to care about. I only had Luke. I wish he will be there for me no matter what and never leave.

~ Luke's POV ~
After an hour of searching I finally found my charger. I switched my phone on and I had 4 messages from Michael saying the boys were all ditching school and going to the beach if I wanted to go. He said bring Kayla because Beth, Michael's girlfriend would be there.

I grabbed my stuff and went round to Kayla's house.

I knocked on the door and she appeared with a pair of black sunglasses protecting her eyes. I was glad her eyes were covered because it meant I didn't have to see the pain and worry in them. "come on get your stuff your going to the beach!" She looked at me as if I was nuts. "okay, who's all going?" I quickly counted in my head and replied. "um, there's me, you-" she rolled her eyes. "obviously dipshit." I sighed. "I'm not finished! Ashton, Michael, Calum and Beth are all going too." She raised an eyebrow. "Can I bring a friend?" I looked at her confused. "yes?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. I mean, she had no friends. "I met this girl in Scotland from here and we agreed to meet up some time" She said while dialling a number in her phone.

~ Kayla's POV ~

While we were waiting for Mia to turn up I asked Luke why he was beat up last night. It was no secret of what happened he had bruised wrists and cuts all up his arms and all over his face.